Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Token Contest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: christmas puppy Reply with quote

SQUEE HRD puppy for Christmas! Whee! The four yr old appy is great actually. Right now all my horses are either 33 years old or newborn so it would be a relief to have someone in the middle! I'm so excited in advance over the Shiba! Have you ever met one! I used to know one in RL they are wonderful fun little dogs! Someday maybe I'll have a real one - probably not though. It would be much too hot for her/him here in the desert most of the year (right now we have snow and it is supposed to get UP TO 40 - LOL)
Sadie,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it gets pretty hot here to.. :p Im glad your happy with the puppy I got you, hopefully I'll have a Shiba Inu for you soon. Actually, my cousin in the New Brunswick Canada area have 2 Shiba Inus that come along up here to visit during the summer. They have quite a little farm going there lol. We just mostly have horses though.
Ok, Im also glad that I found a good home for an appy. You can bid 0 on "Black Games" whenever you like.
I couldn't resist the temptation to breed the Spanish Mustang you got me for a Christmas foal. It was born at like 12:10am. A black Spanish mustang filly. I don't know what I'll name her yet, but she is indeed a Christmas foal and I'm going to keep her. I won't breed the mare again for a while though. I gotta focus on getting that Inu pup Smile
Also, the Dane pup is still a work in progress, haha.
Gotta go, I'm babysitting the adults tonight Wink
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Awww...nice Christmas pony Laughing I envy you horses and even visiting Shiba Inu Smile

We had to move into town so I don't even get to see my "step" horses and dog as much as I used to (they belong to a very good friend/former roomie) although I get to keep the dog now and then (he's with us now!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: