Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Creation contest - win 500 tokens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Creation contest - win 500 tokens Reply with quote

Cancelling contest due to lack of interest. Never thought that would happen.

I'll give the tokens away in a raffle instead.

Contest is here: http://www.sandboxfarm.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=317260

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you had 500 tokens, in addition to whatever you may have at the moment, what would you do with it all?

The idea I like the most will win 500 tokens to fund it.

Things to note:

- The project you present must be able to be completed upon receiving the prize. A project that will just sit waiting for further funds won't win.

- This is not a hypothetical question. If you win I do expect you to complete your proposed project, unmodified. If you want to change your entry or withdraw it completely you must do so before the contest ends.

- You may enter as many different projects as you like, but only the project that wins can be the one to receive funding from the prize.

- A winning entry will involve at least one new creation, but it is perfectly acceptable for part of the project to include the purchase of pre-existing colours/variations/details, or even to involve currently existing animals.

- Provide as much information as possible, such as creation name(s), info about it, token cost summary, animals involved, colours/variations/details to be purchased, your plans for the project/creation once created, etc.

- Dog, cat, rabbit, rodent and horse projects are not ones I'm fond of, but the right one may still sway me. Since you can enter as many times as you like this probably shouldn't affect your chances unless you don't enter anything but these sort of projects.

- I would also very much like to be able to purchase a whole offspring from your completed project so please also state what price it would be.

Last edited by Misty Glen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! I'll enter!
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Species: Myth
Variation: Eidolon Demon
Information:
Based from the series by Cassandra Clare, the Mortal Instruments, it is described as a shape shifter demon. It is able to appear humanoid, but it is of a demonic nature. It is a lesser demon, and is however easier to have a run in with than a greater demon. It is the first demon that the main female character, Clary Fray, encounters. The demon can deceive people by bleeding, talking, and acting like a human, but once killed it's body will fold in on itself and dispatch it to it's dimension where it was born. In the series, it only appears once, in the first book, and so far it has not made another appearance.

Possible Details: Charming Smile, Devious Mind (all overpopulated)
Rarity: Endangered or Threatened (depending on how much the details are and the colors are)
Possible Colors: Humanoid (I'll have to think of others...)
Token Summary: 712 tokens (about...)
Possible Price: For you...free, for auction....depends
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: