Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Wolfgirl's collection of hand written peices.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Wolfgirl's collection of hand written peices. Reply with quote

This is for all of my short stories, though beware some have violence and gore.

All critque is welcome ^.^

Fancy

I stand in a wire kennel, my paws shaking under me. I look to see what the new sight is, another human, tucking my tail under me, I flatten myself, with the slight hope that he will keep walking. He turned to her and grabbed her tattered pink-brown collar, pulling me over to the “training place” as the humans called it. A silver piece of sticky fabric it pressed around my scarred muzzle, I try to move my mouth but it doesn’t work. I am set onto a chain, and I hear a distant dog’s cries, I wince as they pierce me, like a cats nails. The other dog, a strong large male is set into the boxed in area, he whispers he is sorry before charging at me, I yelp and start to run. The collar pulls hard on my neck, bringing me to the ground, feeling multiple bites on my legs and face, the familiar feel of blood trickling from my wounds; I close my eyes, hoping for an end. I awake back in my wire kennel, dressings on my wounds and my muzzle free of the sticky fabric. I am used as a “bait dog” in the cruel world of fighting.

I watch as the humans bring out more and more Pitt Bulls from the kennels around me, I hear their screams of terror and pain; they are always cut short though. The next time I see them, they are brought back wounded but looking victorious, or they are limp bodies being dragged by the humans, whining in fear and pain to the Death place for the losing dogs, sometimes you can hear the loud pop, that rings through the air. It was always the same, I watched my brother, and father goes in. They came out numerous times victorious, until one day, the human dragged dad by his scruff, his body cold and gone, the wound on his throat still fresh with blood. My brother was next, a few days after, being dragged to Death place, the loud pop that rang through the air, still haunts me when I dream. It never ended, more and more dogs would go in and not come out, I was over bred and a bait dog. Until one day, we all heard the familiar cries of the dogs fighting, it was interrupted by very loud humans, barking commands, and the normally rebellious humans followed the orders. Humans in pale tan clothing walked towards my kennel, a long pole with a loop at the end, in their hands. They stuck the pole and loop around my neck, I could feel it tightening, but it was not painful, while they started to drag me from my kennel, I yelped, screamed and bit at the pole that I could reach, begging to be let go. I was picked up into a large truck, they brought the dogs around me too, and it was strange.

It was a long bumpy ride in the truck, we came to a stop and I slid on the cold metal that held me up, the loop came again, I didn’t resist, I couldn’t, I was weak from the humans not feeding me. I felt a sharp prick in my neck before getting very tired, I fell into a deep sleep, and for a few moments I thought I was dead, that the humans ended me. I woke up on a soft thing, in another wire kennel, but this one was nicely kept and had food and water. Scarfing down the bowl of food, I looked to see what was around more dogs then I had ever seen before were here, they all barked their own tone and commands, the humans just ignored them. I looked down at my legs; new clean bandages covered them, along with one on my neck. The humans here were kind and treated me nicely, once I was fixed, they moved me to a different kennel, this one was even prettier. I had been to the ‘cutter’ as some dogs called it, there, Many humans looked at me there, but none wanted me, I watched most of the other dogs go, but not me. Many talked about me being ‘put to sleep’ if I didn’t find a home soon, it was one of the workers that saw me when I first came here that took better care of me then all of the others, that I had bonded too, she had bonded to me too. After some paperwork and talking with the ‘boss’, she took a leash and put a pretty, silver and pink collar around my neck. She told me that she had ‘adopted’ me and that I would live with her, I was overjoyed, I had found a home, away from the fights, and away from the nasty dogs that attacked me. I am happy now, I get long walks every day, fed and watered, I even have a cat as a friend (don’t tell the others). This was the best I could have asked for, and my tags on my collar read “Hello my name is Fancy”.
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so touching! Crying or Very sad Very Happy It could be my emotions acting up, but still, very nice!

I'm so glad you finally decided to share some writing, Wolfy! =)

The dark touch at the beginning gives it a sort of intensity, but the ending ends it with a nice, soft feeling. Smile

I like how the title corresponds with the end, XD.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol thanks i have written more but i think that if i post it that it will be taken down do to violence and gore
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! XD, sorry, didn't know. Y' know, I think can relate to that, lol. I write stories sometimes that can get gory as well... It's funny (Sorry if I go on & on. Smile ), because I got a good side, but an equally 'dark' side inside my mind.

I have no idea if that made any sense, XD. But really, the story is good!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what'ya mean. I am currently writing a story and i have 4 or 5 pages front adn back on notebook paper adn I haven't even gotten out of the girl's past XD I can PM ya the story if ya like Twisted Evil
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be delightful, slam me with a PM please. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: