Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Neontree Valley - Aluea's Story

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flying_wolf24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Neontree Valley - Aluea's Story Reply with quote

Ok, I am ready to post this so please tell me if you want me too!
Info - Neontree Valley is up as a website! I run it and it is half based on this story and half based on my friends story. In Febuary we hope to get our own website name, and would like people to pre-sign up if they are interested. My name on it is Aluea and on the website will be the leader of the Wild dogs. dancing_fox (Who is my friend) will be the leader of Domestic dogs. Ok, so here is the first bit of the story:
Chapter 1 Sneek Peak

"Tensions have been running high ever since the Uprights came with there families" the voice came from an elder that Aleua recognised, it was Synthia, her grandmother.
"But, you see, we need to move" she also recoginsed that voice, is was Aria, her own mother.
"No, Aria, we can not possibly move! We need to give those thoughtless Uprights a taste of what we can do!" her grandmothers voice was almost a high pitched bark than her normal low and calm, she was clearly unsure is she could rise to defend her family again.
"We have to belive" that was a voice she didn't recognise. A shuffling sound came from the Wolves seated there,
"Luzia, we need your help to stay strong and protect our borders, we need your strongest dogs to join us." Luzia was the leader of the African dogs, he was strong and feared by most. Having him as an allie was good.
"I can't spare them" his bark sounded hurt and expresionless, "We are having trouble with the Uprights aswell, they have turned there deathsticks on my father, my mate and I have lost almost all of my own pups." Aleua could hear how upset he was, she heard her sister, Pherra, come up behind her, "Come on, your not gonna' hear anything that conserns us!" she turned to run back to the half's den, the place were all of the wolves training to be protectors slept. "Your gonna' get in trouble again!" this time her sister bark was some what hiss like. Were they really going to leave Neontree Valley?
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is about african wild dogs...?
flying_wolf24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, It is actually about lots of animals, you see Neontree valley is a place that houses many different tribes, but Synthian, Aria, Pherra and Aleau are wolves, Luzia is the leader of the African Wild Dogs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: