Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

I'm fed up with this stupid game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*tacoma12*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: I'm fed up with this stupid game Reply with quote

Okay what's up with all my fricken animals "moving to Florida to play shuffleboard"!??? every time I go on I lose animals to that and im really getting pissed off. I've already payed money for breedings twice and have worked up and saved money to buy some of the rare animals I think I deserve to keep my animals for god sake!! and those are the ones that "moved to Florida" Mad if i can get them back and this stupid site will quit taking them I'll keep playing, if not you just lost yourself a paying customer due to your own useless game. I wont lie to you I like this game and go on every chance I get, but I'm tired of this happening and am just gonna quit if it continues...
LizM25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just like in real life animals "die" you should check how long of a lifespan each species has
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacoma animals die in real life so their gonna die here too. If you don't want them to die just don't take exams.

If you need more breedings why don't you just wait a while and save them up. I have 94 breedings and counting.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i have 104 now, you get more evry day and you dont need to get angry just talk to some people explain your situation adn see if they will let you get a baby from one of their animals, hope this helps Smile

-Wolfie
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure to buy young animals. Cheap animals tend to be older, which makes them look more appealing.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your frusterated, but the way you adressed the situation, isn't the best. It's better to stay calm, and come on here asking in a much nicer way.

Like others have said, it's good to keep buying animals. They're going to die, no matter how mad you get. If you fear they're about to die, breed them so you have their offspring:D

ShaggyD.
Horselegend9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaggydoggy wrote:
I understand your frusterated, but the way you adressed the situation, isn't the best. It's better to stay calm, and come on here asking in a much nicer way.

Like others have said, it's good to keep buying animals. They're going to die, no matter how mad you get. If you fear they're about to die, breed them so you have their offspring:D

ShaggyD.

i agree with shaggy, what you must do is breed them, and then it gives you a chance to keep the offspring so you will have their bloodlines.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[check the dates of the last post in a thread.

"Posted: 11 Jul 2010 19:38 Post subject:"

this is a very old thread, and tacoma already quit. So be careful about bumping up old topics]
*tacoma12*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

After a while of quitting, I did decide to keep playing, I was alot more immature then, so I have learned to be alot more patient and understanding with retarded stuff I would have gotten mad about before because I was too lazy to look stuff up. Thank you everyone for answering that, as I did not know that, and now I do. I will purchase more breedings soon and breed my animals to the older ones to get some babies to take their place!
Thank you again!
Saati

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey one of the goodies you can buy gives you one free breeding every day so I bought it awhile ago its worth the money i have over a hundred stored up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: