Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Slaughter

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkittleWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Slaughter Reply with quote

Well, I just wan't to point this out to all horse lovers, and I'm one myself. Slaughter isn't as worse as you think. It may seem inhumane and cruel to do this. My grandpa works at a slaughter house. I'm not against slaughter, either, because, if slaughter wasn't running, there would be an overpopulation of horses and, there would be millions and millions of sick horses. I love horses, too and own one. Even the top doctors can't fix a horses leg if it shatterd. It's best to put that horse down and give it's body to slaughter. Or burry it. The body is just a shell. The soul is what we love in our animals.... I AM against shipping our horses over seas to like, Aisa, (Not trying to affend anyone) because it puts a LOT of stress on the horses. If we didn't have slaughter, horses would be wild again, (Maybe) but, they would be EVERY WHERE and there would be an overpopulation, like the deers if we didn't hunt them! Deer hunting is similar to slaughter with horses. Were keeping the numbers down to a level we can control!! If there wasn't any slaughter, more poeple would be killed by horses and deer. Then horses might be considerd "Dangerous"!!! That would be very bad. This would be with cows, too!! And, before you say your opinion, think about the future if horses overpopulated... Bad. More poeple would be stupid and get killed by horses. (Maybe) And then, horses would maybe get a bad rap!!
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Statistics show that 90% of the horses that go through horse slaughter houses are retired older mares & geldings, children's ponies, pregnant mares, and healthy equine prospects under the age of 3.

The horse population in America some people say is overpopulated. But you know what? If they really cared? Then they would stop breeding their $20k brood mares to come up with foals that are just going to be tossed away.
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have locked this topic. Most of the players on this game love animals and there are strong feelings either way. This will lead to people being offended, hurt and angry. If you wish to discuss slaughter, please find a site that does that. This is a game.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: