Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Ready to Post! The Howlers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Ready to Post! The Howlers! Reply with quote

A small group of friends are working on a series called, 'The Howlers'. This series is about a small female wolf called Magica and her brother, Zoro. Their mother has a secret pup called Misty who is being hunted by a pack called the Shadow pack. When their mother Dream takes Misty on a treck she is killed by the pack, The Howlers. Misty is taken in. To begin with the Howlers is lead by two nutty males who force the pack to kill Dream, but one of their mates, Cati, decides to take Misty and raise her as her own. The reason for this is found in the book. If you would like to hear bit by bit then tell me here. I check every day so you'll get it soon. I need images for it, so tell me if you have a few.THANX.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to hear it, it sounds interesting. I am quite the story writer myself, but none would be able to be put on SBF Sad
Narcissa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds interesting! I would like to read it XD. And I'm laughing so hard at that, wolfy!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i cant it would be removed Sad lol
Sari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: The Howlers - Chapter 1 Reply with quote

Hope You Like it!
Things have been said many times about animals’ dreams, thoughts and feelings. Magica didn’t think much of their theories; she was only just learning to understand the world after all. She crouched playfully and launched herself at Zoro, her brother, nipping his ears. “Stop!” she whined, hoping his sister would loosen her grip. She was used to the calm life of a loner, just her mother and Zoro. She bared her puppy teeth, causing him to run for cover. “Scaredy dog!” she called after him. Her life revolved around her family, as well as food and fun. She was always telling her mother, Dream, she would never grow up. “We all grow up in the end, its life.” She repeated too many times to count. Magica didn’t know of any other wolves, she thought her family was the only family. She was growing up in her own imaginary world, nothing was real. She was just making the fading moments last. Her life was always going to change, for better or worse. Her mother then beaconed them with her tail to her mossy nest. “I’m starved!” Magica complained.
More coming on Monday!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: