Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Just an Ordinary story, but is it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marlee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Just an Ordinary story, but is it? Reply with quote

Chapter One

I, Hero Davis Noble Lee Ryegenon lived in the middle of Texas. I didn't really know where, and I didn't really care. I had a family, enough food and a roof over my head, what else did I need? Thats what I thought until Mrs. Cynthia Baker came to our small town. Her hair was black and stringy. On top of the oily mess, sat a huge, flowery, wide brimmed hat. Underneath the mop of the ratsnest, poked out a long, curled up thing, that must have been her nose, but I wasn't sure. She wasn't the prettiest thing by what I could see, especially her figure. It puffed out in places it shouldn't be puffed and sagged in the worst places. Most of all, she wore black. And in our town, NO ONE wore black as the main color of their clothing, but this Mrs. Baker sure did. Black dress, black shoes, black veil, black socks, even a big black flower on her hat. If it was up to me, I would have thrown her out of town, but it wasn't, so I desided to stay away from her and never think of her again. I had done pretty well, until the second day after her arrival, I was walking home from the store with a pound of sugar for ma. I opened the door, and there was Mrs. Cynthia Baker, sitting on the sofa, in her wide-brimmed hat and nose sticking out from under.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep going! I'm laughing already, this is hilarious!
Marlee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bratt, I'm workin on the next chapter
Marlee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2

I quickly dodged questions and stares from my family that all sat around Mrs. Baker. My twin brothers came up to me, "Hero, Hero, come over here!" The cried with delight. This was not my idea of a good afternoon I had been wished when I was dismissed from school. Elizabeth, my older sister, sat hemming my socks on the floor, infront of Mrs. Baker. "Hero," My ma started calmly, "I'd like you to meet Ms. Cynthia Baker." "How'd ya do ma'am?" I asked, sticking out my hand. "I'm very fine, thank you." She said quietly, I still couldn't see her eyes, but she seemed polite enough. "She will be stayin' with us until she finds a cottage," Pa said. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I kept my cool though. "Yes sir." I said, still holding my school books, this was going to be along 2 months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: