Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Un named, Need title suggestions!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexi86

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Un named, Need title suggestions! Reply with quote

Please tell me what you think! And don’t forget to give me Title Ideas!
The wind rustled the autumn leaves as Marigold padded towards her den. The white tigress paused briefly as the rest of the colony seeped from the craggy rocks that looked over the dark valley. They all began to fill the dens, one by one. Darkness was no place for anything, no matter how scary you may be. The two new kits that belonged to her sister, Kabe, practiced their crouches just hidden from view. Dash padded next to her and pawed his nest flat. The colony had missed their winter home more than they could have imagined. The outline of the sharp rocks and overhanging ice crystals told every cat that winter was arriving.
“I can’t believe that it is still quite warm!” Marigold thought out loud.
“Be quiet, please Marigold. My kits are trying to sleep!” hissed Kabe, snuggling her twins towards her lukewarm belly.
The tigress turned towards Dash, who was happily licking himself clean.
“If you get that protective over kits, I never want to have any.” She sighed. Her sister hadn’t been herself since the twins came along.
“Never say never.” Dash replied in an amused tone, he then continued grooming himself, ruffling his fur as her went.
“If you’re trying to impress some cat by making yourself bigger, it’s not working.” The Tigresses words seeped out in a more amusing tone.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm very nice actually, and i would say for a title, hmmmm The Colony
Squirrelpaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the rest of chapter 1! Hope you like it!

Dash turned slowly, tail dragging along the ground. He padded his nest flat again and soon sleep took over. Marigold could sense a sad fog surrounding him. What was wrong? She there and then decided to ask her mother for help, her mother’s name was Talon.
Marigold searched den after den for her mother that she hadn’t seen since their trip had begun. “Talon!” she called time and time again. Then she found her den, the tigresses’ sweet scent lingered at the entrance. “Greetings Marigold” whispered Talon. “Greetings,” she replied in a more lively tone. “Talon, my den mate. You remember Dash, he is very sad; I’ve done nothing to him. He sounds and feels depressed.” her head hung low. She thought that it was all her own fault. “What was the last thing you said to him?” Talon questioned hoping that her curious tone would help her with the problem. “Well, I caught him ruffling his fur...” she trailed off; her mother beckoned her closer with her tail. Then, out of nowhere, a powerful male mist tiger pinned her down. A terrifying thought occurred to her. The young tigress managed to struggle from his grip and dashed out of the den.
Marigold turned into her den, hiding next to Dash trying to disguise her scent. Dash felt the warm pelt brush against his face. “Kabe?” he questioned, hoping the tigress was warming up to him. “Shhh!” hissed Marigold. Then Dash felt as if a warm wave of belonging.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: