Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The EMPIRE Wolf Stories! (previously Toxics)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice at least Crest tried to help Smile

Ok now here my friend is Rose's story the last wolf i have to make a story for.

Rose dasughter of the great Flower

Rose whimpered softly as her mother told them they were going to have to leave her mother Flower a beautiful blue wolf with bangs that fell across her eye. She had been a wolf from the testing lab and she had passed the traits to her children,Lilac,Diasy and Rose, Lilac was a purple wolf with dark purple points and her otehr sister Daisy a dark yellow with bright white-orange eyes and finally Rose who inherited her mother's bangs and was a dark Crimsin coat with black points and half of the bangs were black,seh had a purple eye color and was quite spunky from teh start. Their father had been killed by aother wolf adn her mother was about to be slaughtered. Rose had been told they were leaving the Great Valley forever and she whimpered at the thought, she was only 5 months old at the time and yet she was extremly fast and had extremely good eyesight along with long sharp fangs for killing. As they were about to leave a large male wolf the biggest she ahd ever seen he had a light silver almost white coat adn sparkaling blue eyes adn he gave a thundering snarl that sent shivers down her spine and with one fluid moment before her mother could run she was dead her throat ripped out as the male had blood on his muzzle and he was extremly fast but Rose was fast too she tried to nudge her sisters who were trying to wake their dead mother and soon tehy joined her crused by the large male and she ran for her life away from evreything she ahd ever known. The male followed close on her heels as she ran she soon picked up speed adn heard him fall back in speed as she escaped the great valley adn soon she would be raised on her own no mother or father.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=[ thats sad! at least she was able to fend for herself though! Very Happy
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup
barbaro800

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistical's Story

As a pup, Mistical never had a real name for at least a month. "I don't know what to name them," her mother whined, "I need the perfect name!"
Being a hyper pup (or a typical pup), Mistical ran off while her mother was tending to her siblings. She found a nearby river.
Mistical splashed and played with it. It was around 5 in the morning, and still dark.
Back at her mothers den, the she-wolf counted her pups to make sure they were all with her. "Oh my gosh, one of my pups is missing!" The she wolf frantically looked for her missing pup. She searched for a long time. The sun started to rise, very faintly. It was a cloudy day.
In the distance, the mother noticed a dark blob bouncing around, and heard paws and water splashing. "Its my pup!" She cried out.
Mistical looked at her mother, and had an innocent expression. She was surrounded by swirling mist, which was not only a blueish color, but beautiful purple and greens. Mistical's clear light blue eyes matched the mist. "The mist is so beautiful," the mother wolf whispered to herself. From there, Mistical earned her name from the beautiful mist.
-THE END

aha, sorry for the cheesy story. usually i write good stories, but i had to come up with a reason why Mistical got her name, since her power was originally different
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverecho Grows Up

Windrunner lunged at her. She ducked down low, she saw his aim was much too high. She rolled over to the right, swiftly missing a swipe form Faolins claws. Windrunner ran towards her, Faolin at his heels. He leapt, once more aiming to high. Silverecho crouched down, and shot out. She flew underneath him, crashing into Faolin. Silverecho took advantage of being slightly larger. she pinned her down, biting full force on her mothers neck. she felt the air current change, Winrunner was leaping on top of her. She rolled off away, Letting her father land on Faolin with a thud. Faolin gasped, the air knocked out of her. Windrunner shook his head, and ran full speed at Silverecho. She turned around and fled, also entering hte whippet gait. She stayed slow, letting her father think he was gonna catch her. she ran up to a tree, jumping, and spinning in the air, using her back legs to push off of it. She crashed into Windrunner. They both stood up, panting. Her father must not have realized how well he taught her to fight. Faolin ran up to them, panting hard. She didnt look impressed, once again. Silverehco's heart fell. She thought she was finally doing well ,yet her parents looked more disappointed. She let out a sigh. SHe wondered if Lakota and Forest would even recognize her. her scent was the only thing that stayed the same. She was an overgrown, silver and black, ambitious and aggressive fighting machine. Very unlike the Small, THin, giggly silver and gray wolf that they had known. Hmph. Lakota and Forest probably werent even alive anymore, so it didnt matter if they could recognize her. She let her silly dreams of meeting them go. The memory of them could only drive for so long. SHe had to find a bigger goal. She had to be harder, less merciful, and less forgiving if she was going ot become truly strong, and protect her small pack. Maybe it was time to move on. Let her parents have the cute little family she knew they wanted. The one that wasnt scorched by a horrible memory of her siblings being taken. THe memory that they remembered every time they looked at her. She had to move on. SHe learned all she could form the. Fighting. Healing. She looked at her parents, hopefully for the last time.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well I have decided I may make another story about her parents....[Rice's] IDK though...
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go ahead!!!
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
firebird!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you guys make one post per wolf? and just add on?
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myth: Devante Grows Bored

Devante woke up from his 'sleep'. Personally, the fire god didn't really sleep. He was like a car battery. When the car runs, it recharges it own battery. That was like him and his hearth nest. As long as he kept it going, it would charge up his life force, keeping him always battle ready, even if he didnt 'eat' in days... even months!

- Incomplete -

Myth: T'was Love at First Sight

Her name was Luigina. His name was Devante. She was an Oracle. He was a God.

How to simply put it: Trouble.

The fire god padded out of the bushes. He shivered, his flaming fur starting to die down. He hated waterfalls, but Luigina found some sort of enjoyment from them. He started to smoke and steam visibly as the evaporation from the waterfall met his flanks. They sizzled and crackled, slightly embarrassing him. But then he remembered his pride. HE was the fire god, master of flames, he didnt need to worry about petty water.
"You came!" Gina exclaimed, shock written on her face.
"Your lack of faith in me is a little unnerving," Devante replied. She knew that he couldn't stand her home, right by the waterfall. But it was close to all the gods, which was god for her personally, but a problem for them.

Oracles weren't supposed to fall in love.

And they were together right by the temple, close enough the the gods could see them with the naked eye, and didn't even need to use a Looking. But they miraculously hadn't been caught yet, or at least, been called out being together. But it wasn't like they were mates, Devante knew that if she wanted, she could find a much better catch, as there were plenty of fish in the sea.

- Incomplete -
firebird!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehh. we might have to change her name o.0
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigina is some kind of 'earth' name. Since the first Oracle was of earth (first in the cycle) I gave her a random earth name.
sandtiger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shalt give it a try with Thalarctos. This is before, and a bit after his death. Actually, I think he was the character besides Arket most like me. What a coincidence... Note this in first person, in point of view of Thalarctos.

Thalarctos Thinks

So. 'Is this what I have been sentenced to?' I thought. So very typical of everyone... Why? I would question with that word the most. Perhaps it was the most used word in my life, my short life. I was dying at this Toxic wolf's jaws, his iron grip suffocating me as I thought my final briefings to this world, heard by none, and never would. How surprising. I was a half breed, in a way. My father, a Toxic. My mother, a Shadowstar. Why? What I granted this life in vain, and why, why was I so...different... as they say from others. I never felt a bond, never felt a true allegiance it seemed. Did I even love anyone in this world? And why could I never understand the emotions of others it seemed? All the love, resentment, hate, forgiveness, sorrow, happiness, enviousness, humorous, and any other mentions in life I could never seem to understand. I could understand no one, and they could not understand me. That was always the way it worked. I was...an outcast... you could say, or at least I considered myself such. But finally, in my final moments, I may have realized what true loyalty is, perhaps even... a true bond, something I could of never imagined myself before those moments...

A bond for Sugar, my final words to her in that life were, -"Sugar, I'm so sorry to leave you now," I never had the chance to tell her I cared for her, wanted to protect her. not in that way, but as a brother. And so I slip away into the above. Yes I lived in vain, and for nothing it seemed to myself. But Sugar lived on. The only one who had given a damn about me it seemed. I never did know mother or father too well. In my hearts of hearts, I resented them for making me a half breed, who I was. But that was what made me strong. So I can't totally hate them. And so my death, so it be.

Good bye, my sister.

Live long, Sugar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: