Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Silly things your pets do

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drmchaser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Silly things your pets do Reply with quote

What are some things your pets do that makes you laugh?

My cat Sassy is so jumpy that when she isn't expecting it, you just slide your foot on the floor and she jumps into the air, all four feet off the ground, then looks at me like "What did you do that for". I laugh every time she does it.
Trinity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.

One time I was playing with a laser pointer with my cat, Kovu, and as he's chasing that, my lab, Jack is chasing him (they're best friends. lol) Well, I ran the laser pointer across the floor and up the wall, usually kov u will run up the side of the wall if he has enough of a running start, this time, he crashed into the wall, then jack crashed into him. lol. it was hilarious.
Vitani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kitty Paz LOVES ants....Yes, the insect. He reacts to them the way other cats behave around catnip.....He goes to where he can smell them, rubs all over the area, lays on the floor and wiggles, licks the area, goes all space-cadet with his eyes, sniffs and paws at the area.....

Its great because even if we don't see a single ant, if he starts acting like that in one area, we know we've got 'em.....

But it IS hilarious to watch. He's so weird...
Drmchaser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds funny, hope both animals were ok. My cats love the laser toy too. Sometimes when they are in the mood I can get an alleycat 500 race going up and down the hallways and they even do laps lol.
Cassy7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pig Dolly(yes shes a pig) lives in this out door run area witha bunch of rocks. and when ever she has a butt itch she itches it on a rock, its hilarious!! Laughing
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sheltie, Shelby, has a special reward system. If I make her really happy (i.e., by playing chase with her) she'll give me tons of licks on my face afterward! If she's only slightly happy, however, it's just one or two licks. It's so strange! But I love it, of course.

Probably the funniest thing she does happens when she's trying to get our other dog, Jenna, to play. She'll swish her tail coyly, sometimes stick her butt in Jenna's face. And then she'll nibble on Jenna; that's what really makes her mad!

Lol, it's so funny. Laughing
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see...

My horse Borie, should have been names Houdini. She can literally escape out of anything and will when she gets bored. But that's not the funny part. She actually gets down on her knees and wiggles and crawls her way out from under the fence. Then (I swear she does) she'll give you a little smirk as if to say "haha, look what I can do". But when you put her back in, she'll just trot right back up to the fence and wiggle back out! It's very frustrating when she gets in one of those rebellious moods.

And out bunny, is one of the most hilarious creatures on earth. I swear, before we got her, I thought rabbits were like cute little loving creatures, but NO! Our bunny Lizzy (names after the character on Pride and Prejudice) is evil. She glares and whenever you go to touch her she hisses at you (yes, like a cat) and stops her back foot. I find it absolutely hysterical, but it scares my lil' sis... hehe.

Bratt Very Happy
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Harry Reply with quote

I swear our dog Harry was put on this earth for comic relief. He is a fuzzy soft coated terrier of some sort. I've seen him come tearing down the hall, miss the turn and slam into the wall instead of the door. We have a wheelchair ramp to the front porch and he will go running like crazy up it and slip off the side - plop. He likes to sleep upside down on the chair or the couch and now and then, falls off. He's just hilarious, and the minute he does something and you laugh he just bounces up and runs up grinning (he grins too) like "yeah, I MEANT to do that"

Pearl, my big fat white cat, is the soul of dignity. About the funniest thing I ever saw her do was - she was walking along the edge of the bed and in one part the bedspread was hanging over the wooden foot of the bed. She thought it was solid, but when she stepped on it, she vanished between the bed frame and the mattress! Just - whoop there she is, whoop she's gone. She struggled out with a very hurt look.

Well, she did used to do one hilarious thing - she is deaf, so she doesn't realize when she does something noisy. In one apartment we had a little utility room with washer and dryer and for some reason she started hiding behind the washer. Only when she climbed down behind it, of course, she made the most awful racket of hoses banging and clanging. then when you came in and looked over the back and said "Hi Pearl" she'd give you this astonished look like "HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS HERE!"
SisKate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dog: lays on her back with one leg up as if peeing on something. She sleeps either like this or just on her back with forelegs in the air and hind legs sticking out to the side. She has done this ever since she was a puppy and she just turned 4.

My pony: we have this mini dry-erase board on the outside of his stall door (the stalls are dutch doors, so this is when the top half is open) and I have to bend over to write on it. When I write something on it, he rests his head on my back and almost falls asleep! He also will cock his head to one side in the cross ties like a dog sometimes. He also grunts when I make him do anything but walk! He is quite the character!

My cat: thinks he owns the place and drinks out of my dogs' water dish instead of his. My dog usually watches him do this and while he is drinking he will stop and look over at her for a few moments as if to say "HA."

Lol my animals have great personalities Razz

SisKate
SisKate
Narcissa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dog, Sophie, is this cute little buff 7 year old cockapoo, and looks like she couldn't hurt a fly. WRONG! She's the fun police, and really bossy. If my sister and her friends are running around (or my friends XD. I know better), she'll fly after them, howling and nipping their heels. And if you come running up to her, waving your hands and making noises and she dosen't know you - she will start snarling and trying to bite! Almost got one of my brother's friends yesterday . . . I had to grab her and she almost got me . . . It's really funny, though, lol. If she's in a good mood and feeling good, she'll play with you, though! I love my baby girl XD.

My leopard geckos (Sprint and Blue) really love to climb up my shirt . . . Inside OR out . . .

Hehe, my guinea pigs, Arthur and Avalon, are both hillarious. Avalon, the black and white boar, will walk on a harness, and he has learned that if he goes to Mommy's face and gives her a kiss, she'll give him a piece of basil (his favorite food). His brother (who has a heart murmur . . . NEVER go to petstores for guinea pigs! Rescue!) is just plain a beautiful black tortishell boar, will do ANYTHING if there is food infront of his nose - including going through hoops!

One of the horses at my new farm, Sienna (my best friend's mother's high-strung chestnut TB), follows me around, off-lead, in the ring. I know all the places she likes to be rubbed XD. The horse I'm riding right now, Arizona, a cute little palomino QH, does the same thing Avalon does - he gives kisses! And he also likes to fly around the ring at top-speed Shocked .

My frogs really don't do much at all . . . Except sit in Zen-position all day.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, when we first got my cat Angel Baby we set her down, and we have a sliding glass door, she bolted full speed adn ran head first into it XD she flew back a few inches and looked around like, "Whut!?", and then our dog Sweetie, she loves to bark and growl at you, she will bark and growl like a mean dog, but her tail will be wagging a mile a minute XD, and then our birds, Cherry and Sweety, they will yell at each other, then fight, and then after that they will go and kiss and make up XD
KaylaBlue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bunny, Eva, enjoys running manically around the house (she is very tame, and litter trained, and has the run of the downstairs for a few hours a day). She'll hop up to you, and then you pet her, and she leans into you, and remains calm until you stop petting her (occasionally licking your hands/face), then she'll run like a mad-man away from you, and then straight back. And repeat, over and over again. This could go on for over an hour. It's adorable.

She also enjoys cuddling up next to warm, sleeping objects (i.e. my two black Labs, two cats, and many times, us humans.) The dogs don't know what to make of her, and Eva is constantly running up to them and scaring them away from their dog beds. Occasionally, they'll stay put as she scurries over them, but if they aren't asleep, they generally move out of her way. Eva and the two cats are best friends, and Eva is alway sniffing them out to play with them (even though my mom tells me I am "tempting fate" by letting them near each other.)

Yes, let me stop my rambling now, and allow others to ponder why my rabbit is so odd.

Kayla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: