Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Please post here if you are going to be away...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this a good idea?
Yep, this will definitely clear the board up!
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Yeah, but I like to make my own topics
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, people should have their own topics
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Please post here if you are going to be away... Reply with quote

I've seen about 10 posts relating to people going away for a short amount of time. I know it's good to let people know, but it does clutter the board up, before they begin to fall onto the other pages. This is then followed up by a "I'm back" topic, which is nice, but clutters up the board again.

This is the space you can post to let people know if you are going, and I will update the title of this topic to let people know if someone has posted.

So, please use this space!

Thanks
Choco
A. L. Aljan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be your first poster, Choco. I'm leaving, probably permanently. Most of the people that made the SBF community the place I enjoyed are gone or, like me, are too irritated by the lack of ethics around here to bother anymore... God, I miss odin (among others)...

Anyone wishing to contact me, please drop me a PM - if you're on Facebook, we can certainly chat there! To those that traded with me and didn't violate the trust I put in you, I appreciate it. Y'all take care and play considerately!

~ Amanda @ Aljan
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooo dont leave, all the oldies are leaving Sad
SisKate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A. L. Aljan wrote:
I'll be your first poster, Choco. I'm leaving, probably permanently. Most of the people that made the SBF community the place I enjoyed are gone or, like me, are too irritated by the lack of ethics around here to bother anymore... God, I miss odin (among others)...

Anyone wishing to contact me, please drop me a PM - if you're on Facebook, we can certainly chat there! To those that traded with me and didn't violate the trust I put in you, I appreciate it. Y'all take care and play considerately!

~ Amanda @ Aljan

Me, too... on everything (leaving, missing the old SBF community peoples, and PMing me if you need anything).

I miss you guys, but sometimes I think I need to move on Wink

Take care,

SisKate
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams and runs to sit in corner sucking her thumb*

Crying or Very sad
Vitani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I think that I'll log in one day...

And it'll just be me, in my rocking chair, gumming a cookie and waffling on about the good old days...

Oh wait......That was today. Sad
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate when beta testers leave. Too many oldies are gone Sad I'll miss you guys.

I'm not going to be around for a little while, only until Saturday though. My sister just left for college with my dad and mom(I'm all alone!) and I have a special performance at camp so I spend all my time there. So, I might not be on starting tomorrow.
Cowgirls Rule

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, too many oldies are leaving. Pretty soon Tani and I will be the only ones left. Confused
Cocodri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: good idea Reply with quote

Pretty good idea - and speaking of which - I've been away and will be away. We no longer have Internet out at the ranch. I don't really know when we will have it back. I can get to wifi by driving the 50 mile round trip to town, but I have to do work related things first of course and I don't like making the trip every day. So - well, I'll be back when I can.
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowgirls Rule wrote:
Man, too many oldies are leaving. Pretty soon Tani and I will be the only ones left. Confused

And me!

Oh, Amanda, I don't know what we are going to do without you! A PM is needed!

*Many hugs*

Sis, same for you darling. I only wish you the best for the future!
iluvbuilding429

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got a call tonight from my best friend that i can go on a trip with the local chapter of the tea party that her family founded to washington dc for free! so anyway i leave tomorrow at 3 and will be getting back sometime sunday.
her

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just about to post an "I'm Back!" topic, but then I saw this, lol. Anyway, I've been gone for awhile just cause I got bored, but I logged on today and just from habit I took an exam and 6 of my endangered goats I was breeding went to florida!!!! EEEEEKKKK!! Now I have only one female American Alpine and she is 16 yrs old, so she can die at any second. Uh-oh. Anyway, how's everyone?
koneko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be coming and going. I will definitely be less active but I will try to get on.
SisKate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, guys!! I am a faithful oldie and always will be : D

I, like koneko, am just less active these days, school and horses just have me so busy already! I love you all and won't leave for good, I pinky swear. Just don't expect me on here all the time.

Huggles and I hope I see ya soon,

SisKate
Cecelia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess I already left but I came back for tonight. Yes I'll be leaving again and might vome back twice a year or something but real life is taking so much more precedence and since I don't have a computer anymore well you get the picture. I still love you guys though. But real life friends are hard enough to keep up with not to mention animals. Who would have thought having a real farm would be so much work lol.
Every once in a while I think oh my word
" insert username here" would get such a kick out of this story but then I realize that I am one and a lot of those people I am referring to are gone too. Maybe I'll come back to visit someday. 'Night
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: