Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Not Good News For Me :'(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Not Good News For Me :'( Reply with quote

*rattles out a long shaky sigh*

Well this morning me and many of my friends are grieving for one of my oldest and best friend. Her father has died in a freak acident.

*holds back some tears*

I may or may not be on as much, depending on everything. All I know is that Monday morning I am going to walk into a class room and see her and burst into tears. Crying or Very sad

This is absolutly horrible news for her family. Absolutly horrible.

*Cranks up ipod music*

My ipod calms me....
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww hope you dontgreive too much to hurt your own health, but carry on, i know how you feel.
Heather

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. Recently, something like that happened with my friend on wednesday. Her closest cousin died in an accident involving a motorboat that crushed him and his father. Her cousin was only 10. I saw her at camp on thursday and she just started crying.

I hope things get better and I'm really sorry for your friend.
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's got to be tough. I've been lucky enough to not have anyone close to me pass, but I can imagine how difficult it can be. Just keep your head up, and try to comfort your poor friend if you can.
Vitani

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs for SD and Heather*

My PM is always open to anyone who needs to lighten their load...I might not always have the best advice...But I always have cookies Smile

I'm really sorry to hear about those two horrible accidents...You both have my sympathy...I know how it is when someone close to you is going through a rough time. Just try to be there for them...A hug can mean the world, and so can just sitting with them while they cry...Knowing that someone cares makes it more bearable.
Narcissa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Gosh, how did I not notice this before?! Poor SD and Heather!! When my grandpa died (I was little (4 1/2), but I was EXTREMELY close to him. My mom and my phsycologist think that is a part of why I have Anxiety Disorder), my mom and I were complete wreaks. And she was pregnant. I actually had issues with my baby sister and hosptials (he died have a gallstone removed. The doctor was an idiot and gave him way to much anesthsia, he was only 57). My mom is still depressed over it. I'm so sorry about them all, RIP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: