Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Suggestion: Forced turns?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What are your thoughts?
Yes, I think the occassional forced turn is a good idea.
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
No, I do not support this idea.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I like the concept, but have a better idea on how to go about it.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
I have no opinion. o_o
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

linksage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Suggestion: Forced turns? Reply with quote

I'm sure it's been brought up before. The idea would be a forced 'turn', either for everyone maybe once or twice a year, or for accounts that have been MIA for a year or more? Not so many times that it'd be an issue, but just enough to help keep things from getting stagnant.

I know this would have potential backlashes, such as retiring AE species/colors of folks who may return after being MIA for a couple years--but at the same time, there are sooooo many animals who are well beyond retirement age on this site. I pity anyone who tries to take an accurate count of animal populations here because of it.

It's a double edged sword, but if someone hasn't played in years, I don't think it's appropriate that they have ancient animals clogging up the top animal slots and so on.

A variation on this would be to force retire an animal at double their intended lifespan--though in the case of animals who can live to 100 years, they'd still be around until we're all old and gray.... xD Maybe 12 years beyond their intended life span? That's about a year in real time, if I'm not mistaken.

Just a thought.

Thoughts? I don't really expect it to happen, but if enough people support something like this, perhaps we can contact the admins and suggest it.

EDIT: just a sidenote, I have no clue if this is in the right forum or not. It didn't seem to fit anywhere... x_o
firebird!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. You have my support ;D
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it as well. It's a good idea, and I love the thought of being able to accurately count the number of animals on a certain breed and such.

Bratt Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: