Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Would anyone join?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whitch One Should I make?
Idea 1!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Idea 2!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Both!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I don't RP.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Would anyone join? Reply with quote

Ok so I am thinking of opening two new RPs` and was wondering first if anyone would join them? Both Ideas are under my copyright, so no stealing!

Idea One- Ever Expanding, A Mustang Horse RP

You were born here, along the long winding The Cimarron River in Oklahomma. It runs among the deserts, winding a cannyon around it. A mustang is what you are and the 'two leggers' want to take that away, trying to capture you and your herd and take you from your freedom, to be used in the US military, and on the Transcontinental Railroad that will cut straight through your homelands. Other creatures live here, small and large but none with such free spirits. Can you survive, and not get caught?

You would only be able to have american mustangs, kinger mustangs, and american paints. These were the only breeds around at the time. Large draft breeds were not bred and introduced into the american west until later on. You would also not be able to use names of charaters that are featured in other RPs` that means brand new charater names!

I got the insperation from Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron.

All is copyright SD/Shanto ©

Idea 2- Cheetah Dawn, A Cheetah RP

You stalk through the tall grass, about to spring on the young gazzell and start the chase, when a a shot rang out and sent your world into your worst nightmears. You ran until you were out of sight, out of the place were you had known as home for so long to here, the unknown to stop by this sign, "Tazania Game Reserve, All hunting is Prohibited.". You don't understand it, and why was there such a big fence around the area you walk through one of the large gaps in the fence [a specially built migration gap made for large migrating animals], as you walk the fence line you smell many cheetahs that have came throught the great gap. Can you find a territory, stake your claim, fight for it, find a mate, and have kits to raise to become the next generation? Or in simpler words, Can you suvive the African bush?

This is inspired by my love of cheetahs and the cheetah orphans, Talki and Sambu. All is copyright SD/Shanto ©

Please take the poll and write and coments and questions below! Thanks!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw two because once when i was little i was obsessed with them Smile
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like idea 2 because I still am a little obsessed with them, lol. I love cheetahs, so that's why it appeals to me. However, my concern would be that the roleplay would not be very popular, because it is so simple, (based on just one species, with a basic plot) but you never know. I like the plot myself.

Idea 1 doesn't appeal to me simply because I'm not that crazy about horses. Very Happy
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me either Fire
sandtiger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same as both Wolfgirl and Fire on the cheetah thing, the horse thing simply dosen't appeal to me because, well, I'm not an an extremely big fan of horses. That's not saying I don't like horses of course! Smile
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpity Bump.
Cocodri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Laughing

but if I HAVE to choose then Cheetahs since I have not only done Mustangs but run a Mustangs RP
~~rose~~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first one sounds like spirit. He was a mustang, fell for a paint, worked for the military, tried to stay away from what he called the two-legged, and had to pull a train that was going through his homeland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: