Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

MUSIC!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: MUSIC!!!!!! Reply with quote

What is your favorite song of favorite genre of music at this moment, any song you might want someone to listen too?

My favorite genre's are rocka dn country(i know a weird mix) but hey its awesome favorite song right now seems to be Frontline-Pillar. And country is Undo it-Carrie Underwood.
Auxatia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alternative is all i really listen to anymore. o.o

coldplay is my new second-favorite band.. i'll always love paramore too much to find a new favorite band. xD

yellow, violet hill, lost!, shiver, cemeteries of london, and life in technicolor ii are my favorite songs by coldplay.
Trinity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Heavy Matal and Country.

My favorite Heavy Metal song is Eat the Children by Otep and country is the house that built me by Miranda Lambert.
iluvbuilding429

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! a music topic!

all i listen to is either Christian or Messianic Jewish music. i really just discovered the messianic stuff last year and i love it! paul wilbur is of course the best Smile it really helps me study hebrew too. and then with Christian stuff i like praise and worship, contemporary, and then some of the radical stuff too! and by radical i mean stuff like eddie james and rick pino and people like that. they can always help you get fired up! and i am so excited i get to see rick pino live at the ramp next month! of course as my username says, iluvbuilding429! they are the most awesome contemporary group! i also really like stuff like casting crowns, mercyme, kutless, thousand foot krutch, rush of fools, hyperstatic union, tenth avenue north, jeremy camp, and more that i just can't think of right now.

my favorite song right now? i'm not really sure but i have been listening to I AM by eddie james a lot lately. great song! i also really love holy visitation performed by the ramp worship band. they do a great job!

pretty much the only secular stuff i listen to is the sountrack from spirit. i know i'm too old to like that movie, but it is just so good! i also listen to the national anthem of Israel a lot. Embarassed
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... Let's see, I mostly listen too country but a little of pop too.

Country fav artist: Montgomerygentry, mostly because I've loved them for so long it's hard to pick someone else Laughing , but if I absolutly had too it would probably be Blake Shelton or Craig Morgan.

Country Fav song: Weeellll...I have listenened to Toby Keith's Trailerhood about a million and a half time so I would have to say that. Wink

Pop favorite artist: Idk, I listen to some pop but not a ton, but I guess if I had to pick someone it would be Ke$ha or Shakira

Pop favorite song: Either A- Waka Waka (This time for Africa) or B- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
KaylaBlue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indie/Alternative Smile
Cosmosxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

60'/70's glam rock, and heavy metal....

AND BOB DYLAN!!!!

Lolz... Laughing
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol lately now i have once again changed my song to Monster-Skillet, awesome song Smile
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any real favorite artists or songs right now... But I do have some past favorites.

Captured and Burn For You by Toby Mac are great. Those are the only two songs I like by him, though.
Never Alone by Barlow Girl is awesome.
Viva la Vida by Coldplay is great.

I really want to find some Christian bands to fall in love with, but I haven't really found any yet. I've yet to find a singer I like, much less a song I really enjoy. I just don't like the style they play on the radio.
I grew up (well, I'm still growing up, lol) with country music, but that's not my favorite genre. I suppose alternative jibes with me best, but I'll just have to keep listening!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool i am bi polar with my music, i can like the sadest country song one day then the next day will be listening to Monster by Skillet Smile
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like pop, hip-hop, and a little country (but not much!).

My favorite artists are probably Jason Derulo, B.O.B, Lady Gaga, and maybe Ke$ha? I like Justin Bieber, but I'm not obsessed with him or anything. Sean Kingston's okay, Miley Cyrus has some OK songs, not alot. Rhianna, Beonce, Jordan Sparks, David Archuleta, I like them all! I listen to a good variety of artists I think!

My favorite songs right now are like... "Ridin' Solo" -by Jason Derulo, "Airplanes," -by B.O.B. I like "Starstruck" and "Alejandro" -both by Lady Gaga...

Bratt Very Happy
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice Bratt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: