Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

My Dog. :'(
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: My Dog. :'( Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I was gone for the weekend because i went on a lake trip. My dog had valley fever in his brain for a long time, and he was getting better and when we were leaving thursday night, we noticed he didn't seem quite right, so my mom and dad decided he'd be fine with our weimaraner herschel around. and we left them tons of food and unlimited water. When we came back we only found herschel at the door waiting to come in and he seemed really happy and sad at the same time. So we went running all over our property looking for Walker our little dachsund. Finally after about a half hour we decided to look in the back yard again. while i was looking behind our pool wall, my mom was looking by the pool, my brother started freaking out. so we walked over to where he was, right by our outdoor fire pit, my mom looked down in there where my brother was and started screaming an crying so my mom made me go inside and she wouldn't let me look. So i was wondering what was going on, and I wouldn't believe that Walker was dead. so I went to my friends house and her mom said she heard a lot of barking and crying from my dog herschel. And when I got back home, my brother and dad were digging. I joined in because I figured it was for walker. When we were done digging, i put walkers favorite squeeky toy in the hole, and my dad put him in with him. I saw him and it made me soo sad because he had cuts all over his right side. We don't know what happend but I'm guessing he got attacked. I'm so sad though, its just really weird not having a little dog run up and want to cuddle with you, instead we have an old weimaraner who either wants to be alone or with my dad. I'm sorry if my story is a little gross or boring, i just wanted to tell somebody. He was my best friend and he will be missed very much. Sad Crying or Very sad
-Daez Sad
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Deaz...

I think you just broke my heart.

I am very sorry for you.

It is always hard to lose a good furry friend.

They all have their own personallities and ideas.

They act just like people because of that.

Just remember Walker is in a better place.

Somewhere he can run freely, have anything her wants, and be able to look after you from above.

It'll all be ok Sweetie ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))).

Time Marches On.....
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWW Daez i am sorry for your loss, it was probely some kind of mountain lion or even a racoon sorry for you.
Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Deaz! I'm so sorry! I know how you feel, about a month ago, I came home to my schnauzer mix, Birdie, hanging from my fence. Somebody had clipped her chain to the top of the fence and hung her in my backyard.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SD: thank you. and on the same day my moms best friend died and she was a really good friend of mine too, so wer saying she took him with her and theyr both happy together

Wolfgirl: yeah we'r thinking owl, mountain lion, bobcat, or hawk. maybe racoon but we havent seen one for a while.

Trinity: aw I'm sorry, and that almost happend to my goat, but she did it to herself when i was in the pen, she was rubbing the fence and her collar got stuck so i unhooked her. I bet that was worse to see than my dog in a fire pit. although theyr both really sad.

thanks for the support, i really needed to tell somebody.

-Daez
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for you Daez, i hope that you can cope well, along with your dog.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, my dog is pretty lonely without his little buddy to annoy him. But in a way it's a good thing because I realize how sad it is to loose a pet, i've lost a lot, but never this bad, its usually oh their missing, i guess my pets gone sob for a few days, but this time its wow hes really gone, how could that be. "walker! come here" wait, hes gone. cry. an its only been a day. Its probably just going to get worse. and to finish my point, it's making me really appreciate all my animals a little more, like herschel I've been giving him tons of attention, and my bunny I decided to try something crazy and put ice in her water to see if it makes it colder, and the goats i've decided to let them outside of the pen when i do chores. Its still a bad thing that hes gone though. Sad I just wish i would have been a little nicer to him, I yelled at him a lot because he peed in my room and was always digging up our grass. If I could see him again, I'd let him out of his crate for one more night an let him sleep in my bed and not care if he pees, but he's gone now so I can't Crying or Very sad
Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be bad for awhile, the house will feel empty without him, like something's missing. Then you'll realize how lucky you are that Herschel is fine. When Birdie died, it took me a few days to realize that my lab, Jack, was in the backyard with her and whoever hurt Birdie could have easily hurt him to, but they didn't, and im very greatful for that. Even though I lost Birdie, and then my cat Cindy three weeks later (she had cancer, we knew she was gonna die soon) I still have Jack and my other cat, Kovu. And Jack and Kovu were really upset when Birdie died, they both just layed there for a couple days, Jack wouldnt even go into the backyard. But, now they're back to normal, running around and playing like two nut cases. Laughing
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thats good. Herschel is kinda shocked, hes mainly loving all the attention more so than hes realizing he lost his best friend. Its just really hard to believe hes gone. Like at night I'm like "is walker inside?" or "did anybody feed walker?" then I remember and it's just a really weird feeling. I'm glad your other dog is ok. and Herschel won't go near the fire pit. if theres a pack of javalina or a couple of coyotes over by the goat pen (which is by the fire pit) He'll bark but he won't go near the fire pit. It's really sad. and Herschel goes out side and looks right were we burried walker and he'll just sit there for like two minutes and walk away. I feel really bad for him. Sad

-Daez
Marlee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry Daez! I feel the same way still about my still born brother Crying or Very sad and my dog, Travis.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be hard when we had to put our dog Rusty down due to cancer, he had a companion named Chuka and they were both rescued together, and it was really strange hearing only 1 dog bark when you come home and then Chuka wouldnt eat or drink, just moped around, the worst part for me is that i told Chuka we were gonna bring Rusty back and we didnt.
Vitani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Daes honey Sad

*big hugs and warm cookies*
Marlee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gives a plate of warm coco cookies.**
koneko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! Poor Walker. Crying or Very sad So it wasn't the Valley Feaver?
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlee: aw I'm sorry
Wolfgirl: I'm sorry. my dog had cancer but he's better now.
Vitani: *hugs back and takes a few cookies*
Koneko: nope it wasn't valley fever, we thought at first but then we looked closer and we realized that he was definitly attacked.
herschel is very sad still, and I don't know how to make him happy, when we leave to go out places he freaks out. and my parents are leaving tomorrow night for a funeral and staying till friday and I'm gonna be at my friends house, so my dad said I have to check on him once a day since im staying at my neighbors, but im not sure if he'll be ok. im worried. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: