Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Perfect?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dgj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Perfect? Reply with quote

One stormy night when the wind was blasting trees down,a mare was giving birth to a wee foal.The mare was AQ and so was the foal.the mare was strugging then soon she had her foal lying at her side.The master and mistress didn't know what to call the youn colt.Then they came out with this suggenstion.We'll name him strom,seeing as it is a stormer night he was born on.When storm was 2 he started getting brakeing inn.After he was 2 and a half he was becoming a stud.But when they trained him in westren they saw an event coming up.It was who can beat the westren style! they entered him in that.He came second.But he still had to be trained.Then soming terriable happend.The trainer fell and broke his leg.They didn't have a trainer anymore,then the police came and said you will have to let him out into the wild. So they did.Storm is black and white AQ.do you ever see a shawdow behind you? When strom was in the wild he noticed there well lovely mares and stallions.He asked if could join the heard.All of the rest of the horses agreed he should as he could be a night guard.when night fall came and the stars where out guiding santa to houses,storm was wondering if he would ever see his master or mistres again.Somewhere in his mind said,No.bUT IN HIS HEART it said yes.strom saw he needed a good groom.sSo he lay in the strong grass that got all the mud off him.Then he rolled in the pond to get all the hyper tcom off him.When he did so he resiled and lion was approching his herd.Strom lept into acution and soon every one knew there was danger.The bigs mares and little mares and stallions hurriend of there offspring and youn to saftey as strom was battling off the lion.soon strom was weak and it was the other night gaurds to spin into acation.When they did so they saw another lion was approching.Strom lept again,but then he fell with a thump,he was knocked out.He woke back in his old stable.With the vet the there,and all his wild horse friends.Have you ever seen strom? leap into actaion when he was 3? . When storm was four years old he had a mare and a lattle foal by his side.The foal was a stallion so it was colt.He had sired his first colt and has a gril friend (i know it silly!!) it was his wife.They did every thing togther.The stallion would sleep in day light and the mare and foal would protect him,AND he would protect THEM in the night....but when they were in the feild a big storm came and blow the fence away of the paddock.Then there was standing was the horse ranglers.Standing in black clothes and shimmering in the moon light,Storm could sense evil He warned the mare foal to go somwhere but there was no place.He said ''Stand behind me and keep OUR offspring safe'' His wife done exactley (Sp?) What he told to them to do.The horses nahed and bucked but they coulden't stop.It was a dreadful night.All of a sudden they fell asleep. (SLEEPING DART) And woke up in the slaughter houseA girl rescued them just intime befour the AXE fell.They were taking to her ranch.Luckily she got them for £400!! (WOW THAT CHEAP!) And they lived happplehy ever after (Sp?).By dgj (ALL ANIMAL LOVER AND HATE SLAUGHTER HOUSE!!) (END THE PAIN SAVE LIFES* *It's our hearts that made us* NEXT 4 EDDITIONS NEXT WEEK! AND THANX FOR READING!
Dgj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz I can't be bothered to read it!! Please YOU read it please! it took me three hours to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!11 DON'T let me down!
Dgj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sandboxfarm.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=27326#27326

GET IT ! THE BEST GAME!¬!!!
animal_mad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

read it on vp *thumbs up*
Dgj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**Me good at posting*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: