Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

half quitting.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebird!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: half quitting. Reply with quote

explaination: nothing from real life. just the internet. no desire to play; I feel that the newer players are taking over.. the only thing thats keeping me here is my roleplay. I'll be selling all my animals off; making my wolf variation and only continueing to get on for roleplay only. nothing more.

I dont want any one to feel sorry for me, but when you get a warning for ban, you'd want to quit too.

all of my animals are for sale though. I am quitting all rps other then my wolf rp. thanks.

Last edited by firebird! on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww Fire you can talk to me any time through PM and i am gonna miss you in the Rp's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
firebird!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for personal reasons, I just want everyone to say anything they ever disliked about me.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never disliked anything about you i always thought you were quite kind and understanding you were a execellent Rp'er far better then i. And on top of that you are just so NICE ITS CONTAGIOUS: p i hope you dont go for too long *huggles, gives GIANT plate of gooey choco chip cookies*

-Wolfgril
firebird!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-noms cookie- I wish I could start over with a few people..

MistyGlen: we started off rough, I didnt mean to hold out on that 30mill for your wonderful artwork. I wasnt trying to steal it, or not pay you. I was just unsure if they were gifts or not. I just wish we could have been friends.

the new players: you guys still have alot to learn, and I dont mean to make you guys seem so bad. when I was new everything was handed to me on a silver platter, so I never really experienced the newer feeling. if you want, I can help you guys out, just ask.

and anyone else: I know I am rude at times, most of the time.. but I honestly dont mean to be. I only say whats on my mind at the moment, and most of the time I can be pretty harsh. if I call you out, tell me. I am trying to be less.. jump-to-conclusions.
LizM25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I have anything negative to say about you I don't think...
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FiREBiRD!!!! Don't leave! PM me and we can talk about it... Ok? Sad
Fire Opal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any dislikes about you, Firebird. You brought new life to SBF and showed the newer roleplayers a better, more refined way of roleplay. I did sort of confront you once, in the Savs thread, but please don't take it badly. Sometimes I'm a bit blunt, too. I appreciate your efforts to make up with certain people, and I trust that they will be mature and accept your apologies. Really, no one has any complaints about you. If you want to drop away from the rest of SBF that's fine, that's your decision, but I hope you don't carry any guilt. Nobody's perfect, and that's okay.
MonteCristo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing negative to say. I do appreciate the awesome fox you sold me...Cuna is becoming a great eventer even after only 4-5 days Smile Thanks for your help and advice. I wouldn't worry about the ban warnings...the admins on these sites have to be strict, if only to keep encouraging new players to join. The annoyance you feel will probably pass. Anyway, GL with everything!
firebird!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, thanks guys. I am literally crying .. with, er, happiness I guess? Rolling Eyes

I may still play the game game, but with just cats, horses, and fox/wolves.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire i hope you dont leave us i have had my fair share of scraps with people *coughs adn says bunny thread* but me and the specific player are ok now, and even i have "issues" like being rude at times,mean,etc. but if someone is not perfectly insane at times you havent lived in my opinion.
Chloe Taylor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad *Talks in a babyish tone* Don't weeve pwease! I get so sad when my fwends disappear!
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FiREBiRD ! wrote:
-noms cookie- I wish I could start over with a few people..

MistyGlen: we started off rough, I didnt mean to hold out on that 30mill for your wonderful artwork. I wasnt trying to steal it, or not pay you. I was just unsure if they were gifts or not. I just wish we could have been friends.

And yet you did anyway. We've discussed this and you know how I feel. Sorry, but I'm going to be bitter about that for a long time yet.

Goodbye and good riddance.
firebird!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.. just wow. -shakes head- atleast I paid you. but apparently all you cared about was the money.

ignore this comment everyone.
Alabama
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not start a fight. If you don't want someone to respond honestly to you, do not call them out by name and invite them to say what they don't like about you. I'm locking this thread before it can get any worse.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: