Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Breeding questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MonteCristo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Breeding questions Reply with quote

Is there a great breeding sticky somewhere that I missed? It seems like all of the breeding rules should be pretty clearly spelled out somewhere.

For instance, does each baby have a 50% change of getting each parent's color? Or is it weighted to the more common one? Does the grandparents' genes play into this? If so, you could have two overpopulated color parents have some change (albeit small) to have a rare color baby. Is there ever a chance for two overpop/overpop parents to have anything but overpop/overpop babies?

Do all animals have the entire range 1-10 of color and breed, or are they even more discrete, i.e. maybe the tigers can only have a color of overpop, common, and very rare, but not abundant?

Do you get a free breeding/day initially? Or do you have to buy the goodies to get any?

I feel like all this stuff should be stated somewhere but haven't been able to find it. A lot of the help files are stated rather imbiguously. I didn't even realize I could rescue animals in enclosures beyond pasture, though apparently that warning only meant you couldn't rescue a pair of animals beyond pasture. Oh well. Any help would be appreciated.
RZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the help section isnt that great, you're right

Generally, the baby will follow the least rare parent, but not always. and occasionally you get a recessive

Look under species details for varieties, colors, who created them, and maximum age per species

can't remember how many breedings you get initially, there is a goody you can buy to get more

Check through the threads under Help, there is a lot of info tucked away

good luck!
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you rescue animals from the rescue spot on the left side you do get more breedings or you can buy breedings from paypal or you can but breedings from some of the more experianced players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: