Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Not Around Much

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EDZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Not Around Much Reply with quote

Not that I've been missed much, it seems, but I haven't been in much and won't be in much for a while. My mother has suffered a silent heart attack over the Holidays. It was brought on by the stress of having to deal with my Granny needing a couple bypasses done just before Christmas. My mother has already had a couple stints put in. We're hoping that she'll be able to come home soon, but it's going to be very different around here for a while until we're sure that she's back on her feet. This situation brings me a lot of fears to deal with. Not only, the threat of losing my mom, but for her being home and having another 'event'. Also, for my own health and for my brother's health. As he's the only one who can drive now it will put a lot more responsibility on him with getting stuff done. Everything from simple shopping trips on our bad winter roads to getting me to my own doctor's appointments. Especially since he works all day. Well, okay, I guess I've rambled on enough. Carry on with your lives. I do hope everyone else's Holidays were way better than mine this year. Sad PS. Sorry if I depressed anyone. Crying or Very sad
Jinxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear so much has been going on for you, EDZ. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted on yourself and your mother. I know I've not been on in a long time but I consider the sbf community extended family and I hate my extended family members going through stressful times.
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry EDZ.. May good luck come to you! Wink
ChocolateGal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh EDZ, good to hear some news on your, but not bad news. I'll have my thoughts and prayers for your mother and hope she gets better and home, so you can live your life less stressfully *hugs*. Good luck for the future darling and I hope you can get you (and your mums) lives back on track.

My thoughts are with you
Choco
Vitani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww hun Sad

*hugs*

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.....

Keep us posted, I know I've got my fingers crossed and others have also...Best wishes for all of you, and I wish a speedy recovery for your Mum...
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear that. I kinda know how it feels, my mom had cancer, when she was thirty-six then when she was thirty-nine she got in a bad car accident, some six-teen year old girl crashed into the back of my mom's truck and her car went under my moms, and the girl was fine, but my mom got taken to a hospital, and then she couldn't sit for nine months! then she got a hip replacement (at 40) and this year, she is 42, and she fell on her hip, but she won't go to her doctor, nomatter how many times I beg her to. Your situation is like 20 times worse though. I good luck, and I hope your mom and granny are okay! My thoughts and prayers and hopes are with you EDZ, I've missed you by the way. I miss having you a part of the SandBoxFarm community! Take care of yourself and your family!

your friend,
Daisy
Heather

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww.... Sorry EDZ. I remember you. I remember alot of people. Anyway, I wish you and your family best wishes. I'm terribly sorry to hear that Sad Crying or Very sad .
EDZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad It looks like I'm not going to be able to continue in here at this time. So if anyone sees something they want from my barn make me a reasonable offer. I don't want my good animals (if I have any) to go to waste. Crying or Very sad
SomebodyDude

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Aww... It'll be Ok!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: