Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

re-starting from scratch?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven Whitefeathers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: re-starting from scratch? Reply with quote

Is there a way to restart from the beginning? I just joined tonight and had some fun but got carried away when I saw how many free rescues I had and grabbed them all, sigh! Overeager!

I managed to upgrade most of the houses for them but was reading and it says the more animals the fewer the exams per day. Yikes! I am almost afraid to log in tomorrow and see how much less it was then today's!

I don't know why but it seemed like a great idea to buy and upgrade the other buildings, I planned on doing cats at first. But when I went to rescue a new cat I saw I had a ton of free rescues and grabbed them all, ugh!

Also, on the stud thing, are we supposed to raise the prices according to the "rare" thingy? I tried to go through all my males and raise the prices if it said rare or very rare but have no idea what price it is supposed to be close to. If someone wants to check my cats for me, that would be great!! I don't mind them going for the $50 it showed but am not sure if we are supposed to keep the rare "rare", glancing through the forums it looks like we are not supposed to breed rare and higher very much but not sure yet how that works... Some guidance would be great!

And since I am asking, is there a way to get my pages to be more colorful and show the farm scene pictured in the top corner of this forum or close to that? Do we go to that one art forum to get nice pictures of our cats and other animals?

thanks and see you around!

Maria
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you can put art up on your animals with the image blank on the top right hand corner under the stats and it does go by the rarity some people charge more then otehrs and you can get rid of unwanted animals by selling them or relesing them.

Hope this helps Wink

Wolfgirl
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way to "reset" an account. You can sell off your unwanted animals, but once you've used up the free rescues, they're gone. Creating a second account will lower your rating and will end up with both accounts banned.

As for stud fees, rarity is usually a good indicator. An overpopulated animal generally studs for 50-500, where as an Enangered animal can go upwards of 30 million. Use caution with Endangered/Almost Extinct animals though- in most cases another player paid real money to create them and many don't appreciate their creations put up for public stud, especially not for low fees.

Regarding art. There is a place to add artwork to your animals, however please be aware that any and all images used on this site MUST be copyright free. If you're not aware of what is and is not copyright free (for example, images found on Google are NOT free for use), it's better not to use images at all.
wolfgirl159357

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but you can post a topic in teh Looking for something topic if you want a specific animal or art i can do line art which is when you basically color a coloring page but online like this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: