Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Game Suggestions (As of June 12, 2008)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Report Bugs Here- thanks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linksage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keema wrote:
Aaannnddd... It would be absolutely lovely if we had a say in how our animals are listed in there enclosures... Like options to list them by age, gender, species, rarity... Or just customize them by numbering then ourselves if we so care too... Yeah I'd bake a special batch of cookies for anyone that could do that.. -nods, puppy dog eyes-

Seconded.

It would also be great if the animal's lifespan could be seen on the species page (the one that pops up when you click the species on an animal's profile). That way you would only have to click once to double check an animal's lifespan, rather than three or four times going through 'species details, letter, etc.'.

Also, on that same page, perhaps stacking the 'color, variation, detail' boxes vertically so it doesn't stretch the page?

And one more little thing that's always bugged me... Could someone please add an extra break tag between the image on an animal's profile and the training options, so that 'current' doesn't always sit right next to the image while task loops underneath?

ie: right now it's:

-image- current
task:

it should be like this:

-image-
current task:

Basic web design...
LizM25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah a say in how the animals show up in enclosures would be great!
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the option of buying goodies or gifts for other players, much like you have for animals. So you could view which goodies a player hasn't bought yet, and buy one for them if you wish, or buy them a gift, which could be displayed on their farm page, along with a message you type in, much like on animals.

I would also like to see the farm page that lists all the enclosures to be updated a bit. A list/grid of all the enclosures is a bit boring. An interactive graphical map seems like a much better idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Report Bugs Here- thanks! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: