Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Marlee's Guide to Sand Box Farms!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was This Helpful?
YES THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Yes it was
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
A little...
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
No, Not really
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
What did you even make this for?!?
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Marlee's Guide to Sand Box Farms! Reply with quote

Sand Box Farms

#1 Meet the Gang

We are all pretty great friend here on Sandbox Farms. Here are some few of the dailies

Sandtiger - Affectionatly know and Sand, great friend to me and everybody. Her and Shaggydoggy are a great team. Thanks for being a great friend. And She LOVES little kitty cats!

Shaggydoggy - Like I said her and Sand are a great team. She can help you with EVERYTHING, Pricing, goodies etc. She is a fabulous friend to newbies and us oldies.

Cowgirls Rule - Be sure you know your grammar around here, Cowgirls reads EVERYTHING. She can lose her temper sometimes but she always can find it again. If you are looking for a animal with rare traits, check out her farm, but be prepared to pay BIG bucks.

Little Red - ALWAYS willing to help. She loves giving advise to newbies and us people who know the site so well we get carless. She is a great friend and has a giving spirt. Thanks so much for you Helping Hands Little Red

~~Rose~~ - "It says right here" "But that doesn't say this" You can commonly hear this if me and ~~rose~~ disagree on something. We are great friends but we get into quite a few little arguements. I have NO IDEA what I would do without my fellow quarraler.

Wolfgirl - Don't expect to ever spell out her full nickname. It is wolfgirl with TONS of numbers after it. I have no idea where I would be without her. We have never fought we ALWAYS RP together and just have some good laughs.

Ferox
- Watchout a ferret or fox might be coming your way! Ferox LOVES ferrets and Foxes. Everything she posts has something to do with ferrets or foxes. She is training to be a vet somewhere in Austrailia.

KaylaBlue - Your Great Kayla. Don't know her to well maybe done some business with her but..... I do know that she is awsomly cool!!

Bratteratt - as been on this site forever. She has created one of the most popular RPGs which will be talked about later. I do know she is extremley nice to everybody and is as devious as they come.

Heather - Heather and I (Marlee) are buddys! We can be solemn with each other, but we are still pretty good friends.

Vintani - Aslo know as Tani, Is hilrious and is kind to everybody. I don't know her very well so I can't add much to her Bio. She is VERY funny and is leaving for a short time *sniffs*

LizM25 - SHE IS GREAT! We must have done the Giving thread 4 times back and forth in like 5 minutes! I also don't know much about her but I do know she is Great.

SisKate - One of my good friend here on SBF. She is always helpful on everything she says is WAY above my head. She has a Great personality and totally rocks the house!!!
If I left you off and you are on her daily, plaes PM me and I will add you.

Abbreviations

Commonly use abbreviations

HB - Highest Bid
SB - Smallest Bid
BIN - Buy It Now

LOL
- Laugh Out Loud
BRB - Be Right Back
OMG - Please just don't use it can mean 2 things Ohmigawd or Ohmigosh
OMGOSH - (Used by me) Oh Mi Gosh
SBF - Sand Box Farms
PM - Privite Message

RPGs

The Most commonly Used RPGs

Wolf RPG
Ranch Dogs (New and Improved) RPG
People RPG
Legand and Myths RPG
Gerbil RPG
Vanpire Romance RPG
Make It Happen RPG
Coyote RPG
Horse and Human RPG
Foxtrot RPG

Brands

Brands see often

milon ___ [!]
Cowgirl's Rule ___ *CRR*
Kholran ___ RV
Mash ___ *MVK* or mashivaks
White Frost ___ NFR or Night's
A. L. Aljan ___ Aljan
Vitani ___ {VT_SA}
odinsdottir ___ Midgard for bred on farm or Odins for bought No Longer on but MIDGARD is still commonly seen
SisKate ___ *|DR2|
Dumbledore ___ Gryffindor and Xavier for cats, Devonshire for dogs,
ChocolateGal___~|AG|~
DesertBreesze___{DB}
rockyBalboa___RB
Bratterratt___*name*
Drmchaser___SC
Bratterratt___(B)
Sleek___{MM}
Marlee___-{WF}-
linksage___~LS~ or LS
Daisy Rabbit Mae___*DF* or ~DF~
SisKate ___ *|DR2|

Special Regards to Keema for The Brands

FAQ (Fequently Asked Questions)

Why is my Max Average Cash not going up?!?

Your cash available must go above your max average cash for the m.a.c. to raise each exam.

Why aren't my animals having their babies!?!

Your animals will give birth once you take an exam if their time due has passed.

How do I get to the next enclosure? Help, all my animals are for sale..

STOP..first off, you need your animals to increase your prestige/profits. You want to make whatever enclosure you come to and rescue the animals you can for that enclosure. Then do exams. Events can help as well.

I'm out of exams, when will I have more?

Not until midnight Eastern Standard Time. We're given new exams then.

Why are my number of exams going down?

As you increase the number of animals you own, your exams will decrease. It happens to everyone, don't panic.

My ratings are dropping, please help me!

This game is set up so only one account per ip/computer is used. If you're sharing your computer with other players you need to email John and get it straightened out so your ratings stop dropping. johnarras@gmail.com

Someone is harrassing me, what am I suppose to do?

Do not post publicly about it, you message one of the administrators.

I see something wrong on the forums, what should I do?

PM an administrator. Regular posters on the forums are NOT forum administration and have no right to act as one, even if the other person is doing wrong. The person who tries to handle it themselves is just as wrong as the one they're attempting to deal with.

I see rudeness and name calling or a number of other things against the tso. Why aren't the administration doing anything?

We're not required to read every post on the forums, if we did we'd not have a life and never move from the computer screen. If you see something wrong on the forums pm one of us. It is greatly appreciated.

My Special Thanks to Jinxx For all of these

Tasks

All the Things to do on SPF

Farm House - This Is only seen By you, It shows your Email, Contracts, Boookmarks, and You can search your animals here to. This also shows you What has happened while you are gone, For example,
Marlee {50622} Has boughten Franky for 10000. Or,
Animal {23472} Has completed event {82374}

My Farm - This is seen By everybody. It shows all animals, Animals homes, Your nickname and farm name. It also shows Your Public Page.
Rescue - This Is where you can Rescue animals. It shows a selection of animals to choose from. So may say: 1 male and 1 female - 2 free breedings.
Finances - this just shows all the cash you have spent.

Marketplace - People put up their animals for sale here. You can pay a certain amount of money for each animal.
Community - This is where ALL the Forums are and all post are located
Events - You are able to enter your animals in events that others have created.
Event Entries - This shows all the event your animals have competed in.
Top Animals - You may view the animals with the highest scores here.
Top Animal Stats - You may view animals with the highest stats here.
Top Players - Top players are located here. The are divided into sections of # of Animals, Prestige, and other various selcetions.
Search Players - Here you can enter a username and the Player farm will pop up.
Clubs - This shows all the clubs you can enter. Most are void.
My Clubs - Here you can view all the clubs you are in.
Create a Club - You can create your own club here.
Orbis Worlds - This show all of Orbis Worlds other sim games

Trades - Here shows your pending trades
Messages - This shows previous messages that have not been deleted
Contracts - Here you can view and create contracts with others.
Bids - this just shows all the bids you have place on others animals and the bids place on your animals
Goodies - here you can purchase goodies of extra breedings, More space and others.

Help - This area will answer ALL questions you might have
Getting Started - This will show you how to earn cash and animals
Cash Requirements - Here tells how much species should cost.
Species Details - All details for certain species can be viewed here.
Building Costs - This just shows how much each building costs

Insert Species - This is where you can created your own breed of animal.

Forums

Chicken Chatter
General discussion- Discuss anything appropriate here, game related or not.

Contests & Community Events
Host your own event or contribute to contests & community events here!

Club Announcements
Post your newly made club or announcements for your existing club here.

Creation CornerMake a thread and post all your variation/color/detail/species creations here.

Artist Alley
A place for Art to be displayed, discussed, sold, and bought.

Story Time
Stories, poems, songs and the like go here.

Games/Gaming
A place for all of your game needs. Please post all Word/Guessing Ect games here.

This symbol means somebody has recently posted.

This symbol means nobody has recently posted

This Is an Announcement created by and admin.

This symbol means it has 25 or more replies

This symbol means a post has not been answered for along time and is locked

This symbol means the post was recently answer and locked shortly after

This symbol means a thread has 25 or more replies and has been recently answered

This is a post that has been upgraded by a admin

Goodies

Here they are: ALL of them

Goodies:
PARTAY!!!!
Cost
playcash: $200000
tokens: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You rock at throwing parties. Seriously. This skill allows you to throw one extra event per day.

Many Hands Make Light Work
Cost
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You hire extra people to help you examine your animals and thereby increase your number of examinations per day by 1.

Building Stuff is Fun
Cost
Besides raising animals, you like to build stuff. Take 2 percent off the cost of all buildings and upgrades with this ability.

MBA
Cost
You spent way too much time in school reading books, but now you get to take 2 percent off your examination costs.

Quik Lerner
Cost
U L2Read reel gud and pay 2 percent less cash and tokens for goodies.

Graffiti Artist
Cost
You are quite skilled with those cans of spray paint. You fool people into thinking you have 5 percent more colors on your farm than you really do for the purposes of prestige.

It's All Greek To Them
Cost
Your mastery of Latin, and your visitors' lack of mastery of Latin allow you to claim 5 percent more variations on your farm for the purposes of prestige.

Stock Owner
Cost
You become a major shareholder in the company that makes the scoring machines for events. At the same time, your animals all start to score 2 percent more points in each event they enter. These two events have nothing to do with each other. At all. So I'm not sure why I mentioned them both here.

No Chance of a Snowball Here
Cost
You know where the details are. All of them. So you can claim 5 percent more details on your farm for the purposes of prestige.

Share Your Toys
Cost
You share your animals with local petting zoos and the goodwill generated by this reduces the penalty for having a lot of animals by 5 percent.

If you can't say anything nice...
Cost
You are so nice to everyone that they are willing to overlook some of your faults. For that reason, you take 2 points off your mean people score every examination for free.

Clean Up After Yourself
Cost
Since you're so good at cleaning up after yourself and your animals, you take 5 percent off the maintenance cost during each examination.

Beginning Breeder
Cost
playcash: $500000
You learn how to become a better breeder and get 1 free breeding per day.

Journeyman Breeder
Cost
playcash: $2000000
You become better at breeding and can now breed more animals per day.

Master Event Planner
Cost
tokens: 200
You have gained the m4d sk111z necessary to throw five more events per day. Wow. Slow down, cause I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Pet-O-Matic 5000
Cost
You buy the Pet-O-Matic 5000 which speeds up the process of examining your animals by putting the right stuff in on one end, and cleaning up what comes out the other end. You get five more examinations per day.

Free-Range Organic Bricks
Cost
You <3 the environment and decide to start using more eco-friendly materials for your buildings. The upside is that they're actually CHEAPER than using standard materials, so you take 10 percent off the cost of building your buildings.

Business Savvy
Cost
In between reading from your extensive literature collection and listening to classical music, occasionally watching educational or public television, you happened to accidentally change the channel and watch the Apprentice. During the time you watched the show, you picked up some good business pointers that you now apply to running your farm. Take 10 percent off your exam costs.

C8H10N4O2
Cost
You can stay up later and learn more, and thus take 10 percent off your goodie costs.

Pink Poodle Paradise
Cost
You've been infected with the Hollywood trend of wanting tiny little dogs in colors God never intended. Except you try it with all of your animals. Add 25 percent to the number of colors you have on your farm.

Feathers? Check. Fur? Check. Glue? Check.
Cost
You have 25 percent more variations on your farm, and I really don't want to know how you did it.

The Procupine Whisperer
Cost
There are no bad animals. Only bad owners. Internalizing this fact, you let your animals share their feelings with you and work together to overcome their problems, and to help them achieve their dreams. Because of this, your animals now do 10 percent better in events.

Fine-Tooth Comb
Cost
Not content to have blah animals like the rest of the world, you reinspect your animals more closely and find new and interesting features in many of them. You now have 25 percent more details on the animals on your farm.

A Really, Really Big Hose.
Cost
You buy a really, really big hose and it helps you to cut down your maintenance costs by 20 percent.

Expert Breeder
Cost
playcash: $1000000
tokens: 500
You've become even better at breeding and can now have four more breedings per day.

Nice Addition
Cost
You add an addition onto your farm, allowing you to have more buildings.

A Bigger Backyard
Cost
You add a bigger backyard onto your farm and can now keep more animals. You gain 30 additional acres.

Cave System
Cost
You discover a natural cave system under your farm and you can expand underground! You gain 70 additional acres.

Nutritionist
Cost
You hire a nutritionist who prepares better meals for your animals. The food bonus for all of your animals is increased by during each examination.

Celebrity Chef
Cost
You hire a world-famous celebrity chef who cooks up delicious and nutritious meals for your animals, thereby increasing the food bonus by 2 for all of your animals during examinations.

Bring in the Clowns
Cost
You hire clowns to come and play with your animals, thinking it would be fun. Unfortunately, all of those brightly dressed people running around making all kinds of strange noises upset the animals, who then attack the clowns. Which is a lot of fun for the animals. Smile You gain 1 point toward your fun update bonus for each of your animals.

The Funinator
Cost
The Funinator is a large man with a thick Austrian accent who lets the animals know that he is here to "Fun *Clap* You Up!". The Funinator accepts no excuses and will tolerate no slacking off. The animals WILL have fun whether they like it or not. When you hire the Funinator to your farm, your fun update bonus increases by two points for all animals. And when he leaves for the week, you know he'll be back.

Petting Zoo
Cost
You open up a petting zoo on your farm and let people come in and play with and groom your animals. This increases your grooming bonus by 1 for all animals.

Day Spa
Cost
You join a local day spa for animals and regularly send them there for extra attention from Highly Trained Professionals. This increases your grooming bonus for all animals by 2.

24 Hour Veterinarian
Cost
You hire a veterinarian to live onsite 24 hours a day to better care for your animals. Because of this, the general health of your animals increases and you gain a health bonus of 1 for the purposes of updating your animals.

The Vet-O-Matic 7000
Cost
The Vet-O-Matic 7000 is a robot that travels your grounds 24 hours a day constantly checking up on animals and making sure they're ok. It can send small flying sensors the size of gnats close to animals to check their conditions without disturbing them, and then report back its findings. Because this robot helps you find sick animals sooner, thehealth bonus for all of your animals increases by 2 during examinations.

Sounds from Home
Cost
You install ambient speaker systems that bring the sounds of the animals' original habitats to them, thereby soothing them and increasing their rest bonus by 1 during examinations.

Space-Age Foam
Cost
You install space-age foam in the animals' nests giving them incredibly comfortable beds and increasing their rest bonus by 2 during examinations.

Larger Family
Cost
playcash: $10000000
You are good at keeping your animals and have figured out how to keep 50 more animals on your farm than other people can.

More Helpers
Cost
playcash: $5000000
You hire more helpers and become able to keep 300 more animals on your farm.

Animal Husbandry
Cost
playcash: $5000000
tokens: 2500
You are a world-class expert in the area of raising animals and as a master in this area, you become able to keep 1000 more animals on your farm.

Animal Permit
Cost
You get a zoning exception from your local government and are now allowed to have 50 more animals.

Friendly Takeover
Cost
playcash: $2500000
You take over a neighboring plot of land and expand your farm's size by 100 acres.

A Giant Shoe Horn
Cost
playcash: $100000000
Due to liberal application of force and leverage, you are able to squeeze 50 more animals on to your farm.

Shrink Ray
Cost
playcash: $500000000
A wonder of the modern world: a shrink ray has been invented and you purchase one. This makes your animals smaller and lets you fit 50 more on your farm.

Farm Buyout
Cost
playcash: $10000000
The nice folks next door decide to start making iPhone cozies and offer to sell their farm to you.

Reclaimed Swampland
Cost
You drain a nearby swamp and gain 100 extra acres for your farm.

Professional Hostess
Cost
playcash: $250000000
You enroll in courses at the local community college and become a professional hostess. You can now run one more event per day.

OCEE
Cost
playcash: $1000000000
You have passed the exam to become an Orbis Certified Eventing Engineer (OCEE) and put your certificate up on the wall so everyone will know that you can now host one more event per day.

Reknowned Breeding Program
Cost
You have become well-known for your breeding prowess and due to high demand, you can now breed one more time per day.

Specialized Breeding Facility
Cost
playcash: $1000000000
You have constructed a specialized breeding facility and filled it with famous scientists from around the world. Their ongoing research has enabled you to breed one more time per day.

You Love School Soooo Much....
Cost
You love school so much that you take more exams than anyone else. You can now take one more exam per day.

(c) Orbis worlds

Housing.

This is an important topic to cover, everyone wants the best for all the animals on Sandbox Farms.

(Mythological Creature) (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Aardvark (Housed In Savannah)
Albatross (Housed In Aviary)
Alligator (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Anaconda (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Angelfish (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Anole (Housed In Vivarium)
Ant (Housed In Ant Hill)
Anteater (Housed In Jungle)
Antelope (Housed In Pasture)
Ape (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Armadillo (Housed In Desert)
Badger (Housed In Forest)
Bandicoot (Housed In Australia)
Barb (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Basilisk (Housed In Vivarium)
Bat (Housed In Aviary)
Bear (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Bearded Dragon (Housed In Australia)
Beaver (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Bee (Housed In Bee Hive)
Betta (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Bison (Housed In Plains/Grassland)
Boa (Housed In Vivarium)
Bushbaby (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Butterfly (Housed In Aviary)
Camel (Housed In Savannah)
Camelid (Housed In Paddock)
Capybara (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Caracara (Housed In Aviary)
Cat (Housed In Domestic Cat Bed)
Cat (Savannah) (Housed In Savannah)
Cat (Small Wild) (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Catfish (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Chameleon (Housed In Jungle)
Chicken (Housed In Coop)
Chinchilla (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Chipmunk (Housed In Forest)
Cichlids (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Civet (Housed In Jungle)
Clownfish (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Cobra (Housed In Vivarium)
Cockatiel (Housed In Bird Cage)
Cormorant (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Corvid (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Cougar (Housed In Large Cat Facility)
Cow (Housed In Pasture)
Coyote (Housed In Forest)
Crab (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Crane (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Crayfish (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Crocodile (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Cuttlefish (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Deep Sea Fish (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Deer (Housed In Pasture)
Degu (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Desert Bighorn Sheep (Housed In Desert)
Dinosaur (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Dog (Housed In K9 Kennel)
Dog (Wild) (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
dolphin (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Donkey (Housed In Pasture)
Dove (Housed In Pigeon Coop)
Dragon (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Duck (Housed In Pond)
Eagle (Housed In Aviary)
Eel (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Elemental Fox (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Elephant (Housed In Savannah)
Elephant Shrew (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Fairy (Housed In Forest)
Falcon (Housed In Aviary)
Ferret (Housed In Ferret Cage)
Finch (Housed In Aviary)
Flamingo (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Fossa (Housed In Forest)
Fox (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Freshwater Angelfish (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Freshwater Bass (Housed In Pond)
Frog (Housed In Pond)
Fur Seal (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Garter (Housed In Vivarium)
Gazelle (Housed In Savannah)
Gecko (Housed In Vivarium)
Genet (Housed In Savannah)
Gerbil (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Giant Salamander (Housed In Pond)
Giraffe (Housed In Savannah)
Goat (Housed In Paddock)
Goldfish (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Goose (Housed In Pond)
Gourami (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Guinea Fowl (Housed In Savannah)
Guinea Pig (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Gull (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Guppy (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Hamster (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Hare (Housed In Rabbit Hutch)
Hawk (Housed In Aviary)
Hedgehog (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Hermit Crab (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Heron (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Hippopotamus (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Hirola (Housed In Savannah)
Hornet (Housed In Bee Hive)
Horse (Housed In Pasture)
Hummingbird (Housed In Hummingbird Garden)
Hyena (Housed In Savannah)
Iguana (Housed In Vivarium)
Iris (Housed In Hummingbird Garden)
Jackal (Housed In Desert)
Jaguar (Housed In Jungle)
Jellyfish (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Jerboa (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Jinxxs World Birds (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Jinxxs World Fantasy Creature (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Jinxxs World Horse (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Kaka (Housed In New Zealand)
Kakapo (Housed In New Zealand)
Kakariki (Housed In New Zealand)
Kangaroo (Housed In Australia)
Kangaroo Rat (Housed In Desert)
Kea (Housed In New Zealand)
King Snake (Housed In Vivarium)
Kite (Housed In Aviary)
Kiwi (Housed In New Zealand)
Koala (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Koi (Housed In Pond)
Kokako (Housed In New Zealand)
Kookaburra (Housed In Australia)
Large Flightless Bird (Housed In Pasture)
Lemming (Housed In Arctic Terraform)
Lemur (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Leopard (Housed In Savannah)
Lion (Housed In Large Cat Facility)
Loach (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Lobster (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Loon (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Lovebird (Housed In Bird Cage)
Lynx (Housed In Large Cat Facility)
Macaw (Housed In Bird Cage)
Mamba (Housed In Savannah)
Manatee (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Marmoset (Housed In Jungle)
Meerkat (Housed In Savannah)
Mink (Housed In Forest)
Mole (Housed In Plains/Grassland)
Mollies (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Mongoose (Housed In Savannah)
Monitor (Housed In Vivarium)
Monkey (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Moth (Housed In Aviary)
Mouse (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Newt (Housed In Pond)
Octopus (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Okapi (Housed In Jungle)
Orchid (Housed In Hummingbird Garden)
Otter (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Owl (Housed In Aviary)
Panfish (Housed In Pond)
Parakeet (Housed In Bird Cage)
Parrot (Housed In Bird Cage)
Peafowl (Housed In Coop) Pegasus (Housed In Plains/Grassland)
Pelican (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Penguin (Housed In Arctic Terraform)
Petrel (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Pheasant (Housed In Coop)
Pig (Housed In Pig Pen)
Pigeon (Housed In Pigeon Coop)
Pika (Housed In Rabbit Hutch)
Platyfish (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Platypus (Housed In Australia)
Plover (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Pokémon (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Pond Fish (Housed In Pond)
Porcupine (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Possum (Housed In Australia)
Praying Mantis (Housed In Terrarium)
Prehistoric Mammal (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Pufferfish (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Puntius (Barb Fish) (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Python (Housed In Vivarium)
Quail (Housed In Forest)
Quokka (Housed In Australia)
Quoll (Housed In Australia)
Rabbit (Housed In Rabbit Hutch)
Raccoon (Housed In Forest)
Rainbow Bridge Spirit Cat (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost) Rainbow Bridge Spirit Dog (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost) Rainbowfish (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Rat (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Rat Snake (Housed In Vivarium)
Rattlesnake (Housed In Vivarium)
Ray (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Rhinoceros (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Robin (Housed In Aviary)
Rose (Housed In Hummingbird Garden)
Salamander (Housed In Pond)
Salmon (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Scorpion (Housed In Desert)
Sea Lion (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Seahorse (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Seal (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Service Dogs (Housed In K9 Kennel)
Shark (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Sheep (Housed In Paddock)
Shrike (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Skink (Housed In Vivarium)
Skunk (Housed In Forest)
Sloth (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Slow Worm (Housed In Vivarium)
Snail (Housed In Terrarium)
Songbird (Housed In Forest)
Spider (Housed In Terrarium)
Squid (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Squirrel (Housed In Forest)
Starfish (Housed In Saltwater Tropical Aquarium)
Stitchbird (Housed In New Zealand)
Stork (Housed In Swamp Terraform)
Sugar Glider (Housed In Australia)
Swan (Housed In Pond)
Taiko (Housed In New Zealand)
Tamaraw (Housed In Pasture)
Tamarin (Housed In Caged Gym & Forest)
Tarsier (Housed In Jungle)
Tasmanian Devil (Housed In Australia)
Teal (Housed In Pond)
Tern (Housed In Aviary)
Tetra (Housed In Fresh Water Aquarium)
Thrush (Housed In Ant Hill)
Tiger (Housed In Large Cat Facility)
Tortoise (Housed In Large Multi Terraform)
Totem Animal (Housed In Genetics Lab/Land of the Lost)
Toucan (Housed In Aviary)
Tuatara (Housed In New Zealand)
Tui (Housed In New Zealand)
Turaco (Housed In Savannah)
Turkey (Housed In Coop)
Turtle (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Viper (Housed In Vivarium)
Vole (Housed In Rodent Cage)
Vulture (Housed In Aviary)
Wallaby (Housed In Australia)
Walrus (Housed In Arctic Terraform)
Warbler (Housed In Aviary)
Wasp (Housed In Bee Hive)
Weasel (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Weka (Housed In New Zealand)
Weta (Housed In Terrarium)
Whale (Housed In Large Aquarium)
Wolf (Housed In Small Multi Terraform)
Wolverine (Housed In Arctic Terraform)
Wombat (Housed In Australia)
Woodpecker (Housed In Aviary)
Worm (Housed In Pond)
Zebra (Housed In Savannah)
Zebroid (Housed In Pasture)

(c) orbis worlds

Help Index

http://www.sandboxfarm.com/help.php?expand=intro#exam

will finish later gotta go![/i]

Last edited by Marlee on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 24 times in total
sandtiger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget Major Kitty addict! Laughing
Marlee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*I knew that......LOL*
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANG!How'd you write that all?Lol. I would'e given up sooner hehe!Great job with this.
~~rose~~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Marlee's Guide to Sand Box Farms! Reply with quote

Marlee wrote:

KaylaBlue - One day I looked at the newest player link and clicked. A newbie with no animal homes or nothing - KaylaBlue. Now she has More money than me and better animals! Humph! Your great Kayla
[/i]

Kaylablue has been on longer thatn you, see:
Quote:
Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops wrong person Embarassed
Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaggy, you see the special regards and the (c) that i added, I didn't typ it ALL. Most yes some I copyed and pasted Ugg, lazy me. I did for 10 minutes enter all of the rescues so they were in a list.
Ferox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you copy and paste the whole thing instead of putting a link and referring people to the original?
Marlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO people waouldn't have to look at a tone of links instead of a laid out post, ok I know the goodies to up ALOT of space
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: