Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Making Millions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Making Millions Reply with quote

Who wants money? Who wants to always be able to say "I'll buy that" instead of "I wish I could afford that?"

Everyone!

This is a quick, rough and ready guide on how to make your first 50 million on Sandbox farm. The main money earners for a beginner will be your Prestige and youe Event Hostings.

Prestige
You earn money every time you take an exam provided that your prestige value is higher than your upkeep. I earn an easy 2.5mil per day just by taking my allocated exams. The trick is to get your balance right.

Prestige is calculated by how many species, variations, colours and details you have on your farm, but will be reduced if you have lots of duplicates. The aim is to have as much variety as possible. Hang onto those odd Overpopulated animals in unusual species- they are still earning you money. It is more profitable to have a zoo than to breed one pair of cats over and over again.

Build as many buildings as you can and use your free rescues- don't sell them until you need to because they will build up your prestige. Don't breed them right away, save your breedings until they are due to retire or breed to someone else's animals to gain new colours and variations.
I recommend reading a breeding guide before embarking on a breeding spree.

Event Hosting
You get the oppertunity to host an event every day (some goodies let you host more per day). Take advantage of this- it costs you a little money to get started, but if 4 other people enter your event, you're making a profit. The bigger the prize money you offer, the more money you can make. Because you only have to pay 1/3 of the prize money, and events only run if there are four entries, every event that runs is making you a profit.

Don't be tempted to enter every event straight away though, you can lose a lot of money on events you don't win. Start by just hosting.

In summary: Keep lots of Different animals and host as many events as possible![/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: