Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Elf's Official Art- No slots available
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGZ!!! I Luf It!!! I just need one change: where it says: owned, bred, raised, created, and loved by: daisy rabbit mae, could you change the font to something like elegant but not quite as fancy as the top text. if thats dueable then thanx! if not then I'd be happy to take it like this!

Thanx,
Daes Very Happy
Elf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh no problem i can do that... shall post the altered one up asap. Glad you like it though Very Happy
Elf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the alteration...if it is whatr you want then please feel free to send a trade for the amount you are willing to pay for it....if you still want bits altered then let me know.. Very Happy

Elf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow bump--- siskate your horse is almost up (just need to colour eye and hoofs) --- had to guess the colouring in the end as the link to your ref colour went.

Koneko--- dog is almost finished... they are sooooo fluffy and really hard to get colouring right....

Sorry these will have taken longer than a week.. me and my family have been in an out of hospital (nothing serious just 3 more baby additions to the family Laughing ) and i have found little time to complete the art work. Shall not happen with future pieces. my appologies again..

Elf
Elf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siskate-- here is your horse Very Happy ...hoping you like...sorry about the wait.

Let me know if alterations need to be made.

Elf
SisKate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! Very cute! I love it and will take it just the way it is Wink How much do I owe you? I will send a trade and if you can send a link once we figure price, that would be great. Thank you very much! I will probably even order again! I love the font you used to write "The First Sport Pony on SandBox Farm" it's so unique and very fun to look at.

SisKate
SisKate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love another ... if you don't mind!

Type of animal- Golden Retirever Dog
Link to animal on SBF- http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1047303Just Lineart or coloured lineart- Colored Lineart, please Smile
Main text(what you want it to say and the type of font, e.g. fancy,bold) - Live Life Blonde "Lilly" (in somewhat fancy or fun font, just enjoy!)
Sub text (optional)- *|dreaming river ranch dogs| (smaller but in same font)
Background discription or background colour/s (if wanted)- Agility course, or just purple
Max you are willing to pay (we shall agree a price once completed)- Again, depends on the finished quality Wink
Extra info - Please have fun with this!
Links to ref pics (for colour or position)- Color Ref: http://theslackdaily.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c52fb53ef01156fb7d1ac970c-500wi Position Ref: Either one of these two positions is great, and if you use the agility one, can you include the jump please? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Golden_Retriever_standing_Tucker.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Nn9OFoDR_oE/RpMqslM3ZZI/AAAAAAAAAHI/Afqy8laBSDM/s320/Agility0631.jpg if you use this one, can you make the jump the same colors?

Thanks so much! I hope this works out okay for you Wink

SisKate
Elf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SisKate wrote:
Aww! Very cute! I love it and will take it just the way it is Wink How much do I owe you? I will send a trade and if you can send a link once we figure price, that would be great. Thank you very much! I will probably even order again! I love the font you used to write "The First Sport Pony on SandBox Farm" it's so unique and very fun to look at.

SisKate

Im glad you like it...The amount you pay is entirely up to you as i have no set prices at the moment...so what ever you think its worth, plus i am no good at pricing.

Shall send the copyright free one via pm. Very Happy

Elf
Elf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and i shall try to do the dog one for you... i have major issues with making them look fluffy and muscle-ly at the same time, hence why koneko's is taking a while (soz koneko Sad )

Shall let you know if it is beyond my arting ability. Very Happy
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elf wrote:
Here is the alteration...if it is whatr you want then please feel free to send a trade for the amount you are willing to pay for it....if you still want bits altered then let me know.. Very Happy

I LUV IT!!! how bout 25mill?
Elf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your sure that is what you believe it is worth. Cool I shall send the copyright free version once trade is set up. Thanx DaisyMae

Elf
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is a slot opened, I would love one! Tons of animals that are need something in that space! Here is a Form if acceptable!

Type of Animal: Domestic Cat
Link to Animal: http://www.sandboxfarm.com/viewanimal.php?idkey=1045309
Colored or Just Line art: Colored fully please.
Main Text: Forest Pearl, Large and Fancy, But not Super fancy like Edwardian Script please.
Sub Text: The Guardian Of The Seas and Forests, medium in size, below, but next to the main text, Italic fancy and casual color.
Background Color or Description: A Cliff facing Forward out to sea, the cat's back facing you and me. Calm and light color for the water with some waves, and can it be a night with a full moon?
Max you are willing to pay: Will decide after made and agreed upon by both parties.
Extra info- The Breed is Norwegian Forest Cat and the Color is a Blue Ticked Tabby. Can the Forest be along the side of the sea?
Reference Pics: Pose- http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/images/non-food/guard-cat.jpg just turned slightly, but otherwise that is perfect. Color and Markings- http://www.kkoe.net/en/Content/breeds/NFO/images/forestcattabbywhite.jpg The leg is the main color I want for most of the body, and some white on the fur too.

Tell me if not ready at the moment, its understandable! Thanks, Sandtiger.
SisKate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMed you Wink

SisKate
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elf wrote:
If your sure that is what you believe it is worth. Cool I shall send the copyright free version once trade is set up. Thanx DaisyMae

Elf

Ok! I'll set up the trade!!! Very Happy lol

Thanx,
Daes Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Artist Alley All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: