Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Suprise! For New Players Only, Please.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SisKate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Suprise! For New Players Only, Please. Reply with quote

Hello, my name is SisKate, and I have been playing here on SBF for quite a while now. I have been a "newbie" before and know what it feels like. First starting out on SBF can be a little challenging, and sometimes it's hard to find good animals in your price range.

But right now I am willing to help you guys out, and give you one free animal that is of good quality, to thank you for joining this super-fun game! Just to make sure, I will check to confirm you are a new player (within about a month of joining this game is considered new for me) before handing you an animal, and I will hope that you won't overbreed them, so some may be sterilized, just to ensure that there won't be any "accidents".

So, welcome to the world of SBF! It's super fun, and super easy, once you get the hang. So no worries, sit back, relax and have fun, lol! And please post here if you are a new player interested in a new animal. I am also ALWAYS up for helping ANYBODY with ANYTHING, if you need it, all you have to do is ask! Don't be shy, I would love to answer a few questions for ya. Just send me a PM (private message Wink )

Thanks and take care!
SisKate
Little Red

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SisKate! I'm new here and I was wondering if I could have an animal. Everyone is soooooooo nice here!
Marlee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Suprise! For New Players Only, Please. Reply with quote

SisKate wrote:
Hello, my name is SisKate, and I have been playing here on SBF for quite a while now. I have been a "newbie" before and know what it feels like. First starting out on SBF can be a little challenging, and sometimes it's hard to find good animals in your price range.

But right now I am willing to help you guys out, and give you one free animal that is of good quality, to thank you for joining this super-fun game! Just to make sure, I will check to confirm you are a new player (within about a month of joining this game is considered new for me) before handing you an animal, and I will hope that you won't overbreed them, so some may be sterilized, just to ensure that there won't be any "accidents".

So, welcome to the world of SBF! It's super fun, and super easy, once you get the hang. So no worries, sit back, relax and have fun, lol! And please post here if you are a new player interested in a new animal. I am also ALWAYS up for helping ANYBODY with ANYTHING, if you need it, all you have to do is ask! Don't be shy, I would love to answer a few questions for ya. Just send me a PM (private message Wink )

Thanks and take care!
SisKate

That is sooooooooooo nice of you siskate
I know how it was to be a newbie and i should have checked this forum out *hits self on head*
SisKate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Red wrote:
Hi SisKate! I'm new here and I was wondering if I could have an animal. Everyone is soooooooo nice here!

You are still sort of new, but you have so many buldings already, but I'll still give you an animal Smile

Check your PM's.

SisKate
Little Red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already figured this game out so far, I don't really think that I need any more animals to add to the colection anymore...by the way, did you ever get that golden retriever from sleek? do you think that you could help me get a deal on one? I used to have a golden named maple, but one tragic day she got hit. (the story is over in the Chicken Chatter, R.I.P. (please read if you lost a pet!) thingy.
SisKate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Red wrote:
I've already figured this game out so far, I don't really think that I need any more animals to add to the colection anymore...by the way, did you ever get that golden retriever from sleek? do you think that you could help me get a deal on one? I used to have a golden named maple, but one tragic day she got hit. (the story is over in the Chicken Chatter, R.I.P. (please read if you lost a pet!) thingy.

PM me and we'll talk, this is a private treaty Smile

SisKate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contributions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: