Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Art Contest 20 mill prize

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trinity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Art Contest 20 mill prize Reply with quote

I need someone to draw a dragon and a human for me for an RP I joined. Here's the charachter information

Name: Josarah
nickname:
Gender and species: Dragon
Human form: Josarah is very short for her age. she has long black hair and silver eyes. She has scars on her body.
Dragon form/if you have one: Silver dragon with scars on arms and tattered wings.
History/past: She was in a brutal fight when she was younger which reslulted in scars all over her body. She was abandoned as a baby and to this day is very withdrawn.

I need both the human and the dragon form. The winner of each will get 20 mill.
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think you could be a bit more specific about the description of the dragon? It's just that I have some dragon line art I made recently that I'd be willing to modify for your purposes, but it may not match the type of dragon you're after. One of the dragons I have is an aquatic dragon, while the other (incomplete still) will have butterfly wings. I don't really have the time to make any major modifications to them or make something new from scratch, so if either of those types of dragons are ok I'll enter. I'm not great at drawing people so I may not attempt that side of the artwork. It depends if I'm feeling creative when I sit down to do it.
Trinity

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any kind. Any type of dragon that you think would best fit the description.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: