Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Increasing number of animals?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
punkinheadre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Increasing number of animals? Reply with quote

I was just wondering how I get my number of allowed animals to go up? It has been stuck at 100 for awhile...
Thanks to any help Question
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're on your farm, one of the sidebar options is "Goodies". Some of these will allow you to increase your animal number (most are down at the bottom of the list).
punkinheadre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I just found a few of those. I don't understand how some people get upwards of 1000 or more animals... How is it possible? Question
Misty Glen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a goodie that lets you have 1000 extra animals, but it costs a lot of tokens. There are other much cheaper goodies that let you have more animals without spending tokens or vast amounts of cash.
Bratterratt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a goodie a while ago, and it now allows me to have 200 animals. It helped me alot, I would recommend you do it!

Bratterratt Very Happy
punkinheadre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot everybody Smile
Drmchaser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also there was a time when the amount of animals a player could have was not limited, they changed that in the last couple of years but players who already had a lot of animals were allowed to keep their animals and the amount they were allowed to have. They were grandfathered in.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bratterratt wrote:
I bought a goodie a while ago, and it now allows me to have 200 animals. It helped me alot, I would recommend you do it!

Bratterratt Very Happy

I did too. now i don't need it. Embarassed
gullette

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daisy Rabbit Mae wrote:
Bratterratt wrote:

Bratterratt Very Happy

I did too. now i don't need it. Embarassed

Are you saying you bought tokens (with real money) to allow you to buy a goodie worth 200 animals OR are you saying you bought that goodie with play money???? I've looked and looked and I can't find a goodie worth 200 animals. I've bought all but one (worth 50 animals but expensive) that I can with play money and am stuck at 150 animals until I can afford that last 50 - BUT I'm up to 240 animals through breeding and so that last 50 still won't help me get new species.

Is the only hope for me now to pay the ridiculously outrageous real money price for tokens just to play this game?????

Is there no way to earn tokens???? I'm not paying $40 just to have a few tokens to play this game and then have to keep buying more to do stuff like creating new breeds & colors etc. OR to donate MY artwork. That's CRAZY!!!!!

Surely there is another way to earn tokens??? Does anyone know? Do ALL of you guys pay real money to play this game? I sure don't have it to do the same!
Queso

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy tokens from other players but they are very expensive. I just looked at the goodies and it looks like they changed the one for 300 more animals from being only play cash to tokens and cash. I think that's pretty unfair, most of us got it back when it was only cash. You could email John and see if it's just a bug, his email is johnarras@gmail.com
SarahCun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gullette-
Calm down! I am allowed 200 animals, but I haven't payed any real life money on this game. If you clean out your farm every so often and get rid of the animals you don't need, you shouldn't have 200 animals for a while. Try cutting down your breeding, too;] And the whole focus of this game is not to make variations and colors, it's to improve your farm. If you want to pay real money to create breeds, you can. But many, many players don't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: