Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Horse Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SisKate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Horse Help Reply with quote

Does anyone have a question about the training or riding of your horse or a horse that you ride? Any problems you can't seem to solve? Ask me, I might be able to help! I have had experience in 4H, showmanship, trail, western, gaming, saddleseat, driving, english, jumpers, hunters and basic ground work. I might even be able to answer conformation, medical and coloring questions as well. I might be able to help! This is not a place to post about your horses and what you do with them, this is for problems or questions about them. To post about your horsey life, see my other form on Chicken Chatter. Feel free to ask anything, I can almost always help you with something about horses! Post here or PM. Questions/Problems about horses on Sandbox farm are also accepted.

SisKate
SisKate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one needs any help? Okay, I'll wait.....

SisKate
Legacy Storm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need help! I just now got my account and I have no idea how to get money to build a pen for my horses! please help me! I dont know anything!
SisKate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legacy Storm wrote:
I need help! I just now got my account and I have no idea how to get money to build a pen for my horses! please help me! I dont know anything!

When you first get onto this game, you cannot start building whatever building you like. Over time, as you get more money and prestige, you can build up to a Pasture, where your horses are kept. When you first start off, your first building you need to build is a Rodent Cage. There, you can keep mice, rats, guinea pigs, gerbils and chinchillas.

To get money, you need to first get some animals. There are three good ways to get them:
1) Go to the marketplace and purchase there
2) Click on auctions and bid on animals to buy from them
3) Go to Rescue and rescue some animals

When you get animals, this is really how you make money. You need to make money by breeding and selling some of your better animals, but not all of them at first. You also can enter some of your better statted ones in events to win cash prizes. Use exams often, they increase your money and give you a little bit of a profit every time you take one.When you exceed your current "Max Cash Average", you get to start building new buildings, soon enough one for your horses.

TIP: Only buy animals that you have the building for. Why? Because if you buy a horse and you don't have the space for it, your mean people score goes up. You will know if you have a mean people score if you take an exam. It will say at the top. You can pay it off for however much it is, but you shouldn't ever have a mean person score.

Hope this helps, I wanted to be thorough, so you got everything you needed to know! I hope this helps you a little,

SisKate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Need help? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: