Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Desgin Contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkStar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Desgin Contest Reply with quote

I wanted to start a new contest so.. You have to desgin covers! I have 4 that i need desgined so i will post those below. They can have hand drawn, computer generated or any other type. NO COPING! If i find out you are disqualified. The prize for each slot will be put below the slot description (the cover)

Cover 1- A cover that says S.A.A.C in big bold fuky letters. A picture of a dog and a cat. then a sweet background. Color choices would be.. hmm pink, baby blue and olive green.

Prize- 8 animals off my farm, 70K, Inspire Art, poem of your choice, amd suprise art!

Cover 2- A cover that says Mexico: The Journey in some cool letters. Pictures of a plane, and things in Mexico. Wicked awesome background and color choices.. Steel blue, Midnight purple, tangerine orange

Prize- 6 animals off my farm, 60K, Inspire Art, Superise art, Poem of your choice

Cover 3- A cover that says The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane ABC Book in fancy letters. The author of that book is Kate Dicamillo so I want a picture of that rabbit in the book, look up on google for ideas. A nice background, and color choices are: dark purple, gold.

Prize- 7 animals off da farm, 50K, Inspire art, poem of your choice, supersise art

Cover 4- Cover says: What About Me? and under it it says A book of poems fro mthe heart. You choose the picture you think fits the cover. Oh yeah text is sort of fancy. and color choices are pink, dark yellow, sky blue.

Prize- 60K, 7 animals off my farm, Inspire Art. poem of your choice, superise art and SUPERISE

The due date for all the covers is March 8th, EVERYONE WHO AT LEAST TRIES A COVER RECIEVES 10K AND TWO ANIMLAS!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Contests & Community Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: