Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Might not be around for a while

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Btd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Might not be around for a while Reply with quote

Well I don't have much of a choice in the matter...We paid the phone bill last month for this month but now we can't afford our light/water bill...and it gets worse since nobody will help us (Not even shelters,goverment places,Churches,Ect....)We have to go it alone again for the 7th year in a row..

My dad is the only one working and his paycheck is getting cut down..We can only afford one bill a month...So those who I owe Pixels too might have to wait even longer for them...

Not only that i've been sick (as well as everybody but my dad),We have newborn puppies(Born the 8th),A sick great dane who needs heat and I sliced the bottom of my foot open when my rabbit decided outside was a fun place to play lets chase mommy and then get her to chase me...We have nowhere to go....

So I won't be around for a bit...
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I can't ask what country you live in....but if you do live in the US, you can go to your local assistance office and they will have to help you somehow, they don't really have a choice......It may not be great help, but it will be something
Btd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I live in the US and we have been there countless times...Thet won't help...We was on a list for this but they took us off because there new system (To make sure they could help those that signed up) failed...
PinkStar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btd is there anything My Family and I can do?? I mean idk I cant tell you where I live but.. I WANT TO HELP!! Smile Sad
Charlie1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I too live in the US, in the east side but I won't say which. If there's anything I can do please tell me.
Angelicious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Family matters are far more important than pixels Smile SBF can wait. It will be waiting for you when you and your family get back on steady ground, don't worry. I really wish I could help in some way, but unfortunately, that's just impossible. Good luck =D
Btd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For right now were ok...My dad basicly wrote a hot check to pay the bill(The money from his check will go into the bank tonight)and i'm doing a few things on the side so he can have some money for gas next week for work...

I suspect we will be alright for a bit...Next month will be better since i'm helping mom do taxes for people...That will be enough for the phone and lights...Though i have to give up every thing I wanted for my birthday(A large taco salad and other goodies)....

Also mom and dad are looking into a cheaper place with more land(Were renting the house were at)...So after the whole lawsuit mess with the bank(They stole over 50k from us alone)...I can get my dream horse and another goat....Though the lawsuit is planned for this summer...So thinks are looking up...
Charlie1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the puppies and the sick great dane? Where will the pups find homes and will the dane be alright?
Btd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dezial Is doing fine (He had pnmonia*SW*) thats one reason me and dad got so scared since where he's at he needed is two heaters working...

the puppies are fat and healthy and thankfully not going to get sick...We will be keeping one if he turns out wired-haired (he already looks liek his dady) and we already know we won't have enough puppies to go around for those already lining up for them...

There from our oldest dog Dixie and we can't hardly keep any of her puppies for ourselves since so many people want them(and there mutts)...We did'nt plan this or her others but everybody wants one of Dixie's pups lol...the'll be given wonderful homes and to trusted people(They'll be spoilt rotten)....
Chilly Girl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay for the puppies! Very Happy
Angelicious

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btd wrote:
Dezial Is doing fine (He had pnmonia*SW*) thats one reason me and dad got so scared since where he's at he needed is two heaters working...

the puppies are fat and healthy and thankfully not going to get sick...We will be keeping one if he turns out wired-haired (he already looks liek his dady) and we already know we won't have enough puppies to go around for those already lining up for them...

There from our oldest dog Dixie and we can't hardly keep any of her puppies for ourselves since so many people want them(and there mutts)...We did'nt plan this or her others but everybody wants one of Dixie's pups lol...the'll be given wonderful homes and to trusted people(They'll be spoilt rotten)....

Could that help at all with your economic situation - selling them, and not having to take care of them? And, of course, not having to worry if they're being well cared for ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: