Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Do not spam your games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redrusty66 wrote:
This thread is extremely confusing, your thread post states "discussion of non-orbis games is ok...blah blah"...but then it appears your responses to the questions that follow became tighter and tighter until frankly by the end you are saying not to mention non-orbis games at all. Frankly SBF has never been in line with the entire rest of this genre of games where this issue is concerned, as no other virtual pet/breeding game that I play puts forward such a ...humm, what word is best...greedy? (Not sure if that is totally correct but it's as close as I can think of) persona on that issue. I totally understand links and obvious "hey come play this game here". But you are basically saying by the end of this thread that (and watch me do it) even mentioning a game that is non orbis like PoultryLand or PonyIsland is akin to "advertising.

So could you clarify exactly what you mean by your initial post stating that discussion of other games is ok in contrast to you later posts which shoots down every example of "mentioning" another game as "spam or advertising"?

Frankly no other game in this genre does this and it makes Orbis look just a tad bit "beyond" reasonable. The breeding/genetics games genre are not a very large genre, and most players cross play many of them, I have myself spent a couple hundered dollars on tokens here at SBF, and the thought that I cannot "mention" my other favorite game in simple discussioin with other players is a bit unyielding and unfriendly in my opinion.

No, discussion of non-orbis games are okay but posting, I play this game pm me for a link is akin to advertising. Discussion is wow, so-so is awesome, are there other players? Anyone every heard of blah-blah. Anyone know anything about blah-blah?

And all orbis games have a strict no posting links/advertising to/for other games (non-orbis) policy. And that is what has been said in this thread. I've not 'changed' it from one post to the next.
PinkStar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*confused still*
I_Like_Meerkats

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errg... can we post banners to join a game?
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_Like_Meerkats wrote:
Errg... can we post banners to join a game?

Promoting a non-Orbis game in any way is not permitted. Discussing is fine, but linking, asking other players to join, telling them to PM you for joining info, etc is not.
I_Like_Meerkats

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the banner off my homepage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: