Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Nakamaru the Evil One

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leopardstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Nakamaru the Evil One Reply with quote

This is the myth I wrote for school it is not spaced out correctly because when i copied from word onto here it messed up, but I tried to space it out a little. Excuse the mistakes. Also if you do not like sad stories DO NOT READ!!

The rain had been coming down for days in and out; the children peered outside of their tiny cave uneasily. New Thunder, the only adult, slowly stroked the tangled black hair of Little Wolf, which seemed to send a calming sensation in is tiny body. Tired Breeze snuggled closer to New Thunder as a strike of lightning filled the skies with a sickening crash. Silent Snake turned his head and his pupils went to a slit as pebbles on the side of the cave clattered to the dusty floor. Striking the sky again, light filled the cave frightening the children even more. Little Wolf piped up “Mother when will father be back?”

New Thunder looking rather distraught silently whispered, “Hush Little Wolf he will be back soon enough.” Little Wolf obliviously not believing what he heard glared at New Thunder and as he was about to say something he decided it best to hold his tongue. Silent Snake looked crushed as he saw the look in his foster mom’s eyes, he was worried for Spirit Crow, his foster father, and it had been almost a moon since he last had seen him and his hunting party leave. Though quiet, Silent Snake listened and watched everything around him and he knew something was not right. Tired Breeze lifted her head and in a demanding, almost brave voice said, “Mother can you tell us a story.” New Thunder turned her gaze to Tired Breeze and replied “Not now Tir-“

Before she could complete her sentence Silent snake sharply turned his head and in his mysterious voice he said, “Yes, New Thunder, please tell us one.” New Thunder sighed as all the tiny eyes gazed into hers, “OK children what would you like to hear.”
Tired Breeze exclaimed “Tell us of how the world came about!” Silent Snake seemed to dislike this idea and he sternly said, “No, tell us of the angry god within the skies.” New Thunder shook her head to both of these stories.

Little Wolf’s eyes gleamed as he spoke, “Mother please tell us of Nakamaru.” Silent Snake and Tired Breeze turned their gaze to Little Wolf questioning him. Little Wolf seeing their questioning eyes spoke, “Nakamaru, the wolf who broke the lines between man and wolf, who destroyed the peace.”

New Thunder decided the story would be suitable enough so she began, “Nakamaru was born on a dark rainy day, beside him where four of his siblings, Komatsu, Yumi, Takumi, and Masahiro.” Lightening split through the sky once more and as New Thunder looked out she carried on, “From the very moment Nakamaru was born the other wolves could sense a greater power within him, and a tinge of fear had been born into the noble pack. The five pups grew at a rapid pace and soon their characteristics began to show. Komatsu was silent, extremely strong, and he had a noble brow, proving he would yield the power of cleverness. Yumi was a shy she wolf, but had the bite of a Paraná if needed to protect her pack, for she had the power to be a guardian. Takumi was on her way to be a great healer of the pack as she was gentle and knew many herbs. Masahiro was the quickest and stealthiest of the five. He would be a great hunter when the time was right. Nakamaru, last of the five, had a set of shiny jet black wings on his graceful black back, but he did not seem to poses any talent like his siblings. Although no talents were seen from Nakamaru he did not seem any different than his siblings, they all played, ate, and slept together. One day the pups were playing as usual but something had happened that day that made the churning tinge of fear within the pack become a reality.

“Nakamaru, you are it!” cried the voice of Masahiro, Nakamaru bared his teeth, “But Masahiro I was it last time.” Komatsu grinned as Masahiro calmly retorted, “Well Nakamaru, if you were as fast as me you would not still be it, you are just too slow.” Nakamaru grunted, “Fine Masahiro do you want to see how fast I truly am?” anger blazed in Nakamaru’s eyes. Yumi could sense something foul inside of Nakamaru as he blurted the words out. Masahiro was quick and stealthy, but he could not see in the slightest the true meaning of which Nakamaru had said. Masahiro clearing believing that of course he would escape growled, “Sure Nakamaru, show me how fast you truly are!” Masahiro bounded off. Nakamaru’s heart and mind turned to ice as he suddenly let out a burst of speed toward Masahiro.

Michiyo trotted by Hatori as the rest of the hunting pack was trailing behind. “Hatori?” Michiyo questioned her mate and without letting him reply she went on, “Do you think the children will be alright?”
“Gotcha!” followed by an evil snarl
Hatori gazed into Michiyo’s worry filled eyes and with a reassuring lick he softly moaned, “Of course Michiyo, don’t worry so much.”
“What are you doing? No! Stop!” cries of anguish filled the air
Michiyo still not convinced pulled away from Hatori, “I still think we should have left Taiki to watch them, I mean what if something happens, what if Nak-“she paused not finishing her sentence.
Hatori stopped, “Michiyo, why do you always put the blame on Nakamaru, he is just as good as any pup and he shows that he has no intensions of taking after The Evil One.”

Michiyo’s eyes became as round and vibrant as the full moon, as the fur raised on her back she sharply growled, “Hatori, do you not understand, Nakamaru was born with The Evil One’s trait, he has the wings Hatori, and he could turn on anyone or anything in a blink of an eye even if he seems normal, Taiki should have stayed I feel something is wrong.” Michiyo turned her eyes to her paws.
Hatori feeling her agony gave her a simple lick and crooned, “ Michiyo we haven’t hunted in half a moon and we need all the strength we can get which is why Taiki had to go, don’t worry about Nakamaru he will be fine so will the rest they know the rules.”
After a successful hunt the weary pack made their way home, longing for the comfort of their cave and moss covered bedding. As the pack got closer to home they were about to see something that would make them feel far from wanting to lie down for the rest of the night.

“What happened mom?”
“Hush Tired Breeze and you will find out” the rain still pressed on as New Thunder cleared her throat and carried on.

Taiki was first to realize something was not right, although he was the sikla of the pack (weakest and most easily scared wolf), he still crept forward. The skies were dark and there was but a silent breeze drifting barely enough to move the prickly fur of the wolves. Taiki suddenly let out a ferocious howl. Michiyo raced forward only to see Taiki run out of the cave covered in blood; he was heading straight toward the gorge and no wolf could ever survive a fall like that. Hatori’s strong legs pushed him as fast as he could go towards the sikla, but though he tried he could not make it and Taiki sailed over the gorge and with a sickening crack at the bottom Taiki was gone.

Michiyo raced to where the sikla had vanished howling mournfully, “Taiki, no” peering over she saw his broken body on the sharp rocks below. Hatori although he was in shock from what just happened he needed to know why Taiki had been driven to sail over the gorge so he turned and started toward the cave. The smell of blood filled his nostrils and as he peered in everything seemed right until his eyes adjusted. Blood smeared the walls of the cave, and it lay in puddles on the cool ground turning the dirt into bloody mud. Glancing up Hatori felt his heart drop, a pale shape lay on the ground battered and broken so bad that he could hardly tell what it was. Three shapes peered out of the darkness at him while a fourth lay on its stomach with a look of death in his pale, glassy eyes. Yumi’s small chest heaved in and out as Hatori approached her. Blood was smeared on her jaws, her left eye was sealed shut as watery fluids poured from it, and her paws were broken as was her back and hip. Yumi’s tail slowly patted the ground as she saw her father approaching but soon she began to whimper for pain slowly overtook her tired body. Hatori noticed that Yumi’s ears had been ripped off her head the smooth blood ran like tears down her dirtied face. “Yumi my dear sweet Yumi” Hatori felt a lump forming in his throat as he continued, “Yumi who did this” carefully licking her face he heard Michiyo approaching and with a sinking heart he knew what was coming.

Michiyo peered into the musty den, the smell of blood blasted into her face. Michiyo squinted her eyes trying to see what was happening. The dim light began to pour in and everything had become clear now Michiyo saw the blood everywhere, she saw Masahiro, Komatsu, and Takumi all huddled together while Nakamaru lay by himself drenched with blood and all evil shown in his eyes. Michiyo’s heart began to throb as she suddenly saw the broken shape which lay at Hatori’s paws, and as she saw Yumi breathe for the last time, she could bare the pain in her stomach no longer and she lunged at Nakamaru. Hatori immediately sprang forward stopping his angry mate from attacking their son. Hatori bared his teeth, “What do you think you are doing Michiyo?” Michiyo’s fang appeared, saliva dripped from them, “I told you he was evil!” her fur was bristling now, “Yumi is dead because of him!” her anger filled gaze turned on Nakamaru, who had no regret in his cold heart. Hatori turned his massive head towards Nakamaru, “Nakamaru tell me what happened.”Nakamaru cocked his head to a side and answered casually, “Well father we were playing tag and as always I had to be it. Masahiro wanted me to show him how fast I truly was so I did.”

“Come on Nakamaru show me your true speed!” Masahiro raced around the den taunting Nakamaru. Nakamaru was angry that he could not catch up to Masahiro, but on he raced until he felt a sudden burst of speed and felt his paws lift from the ground. The jet black wings spread out and new speed gained within his body his jaws were almost around Masahiro’s neck and an evil voice urged him on. Nakamaru tasted warm, sweet blood rush into his jaws. Yumi’s eyes stared back into Nakamaru’s deathly eyes for she had jumped in front of Masahiro making her a true guardian. Nakamaru for an instance felt pity for Yumi but he shoved the feeling away and the two wolves raged into a fight. Yumi, as brave and as strong as she had been she could not overpower Nakamaru. Nakamaru made short work of Yumi, and as he had tossed her body aside like a rag. He turned back towards Masahiro for he had felt the power within himself and wanted more. Nakamaru raced toward Masahiro, but Taiki had burst into the cave and as he saw Nakamaru turn his gaze to him a sudden fear entered him which in the end caused Taiki’s death.

Michiyo was furious after she heard her son tell what happened as if nothing bad had happened turning to Nakamaru she growled, “You evil beast, you are no son of mine leave our valley and never return.” Hatori almost looked heartbroken, but he could only look at his paws, and remember how much Michiyo worried about Nakamaru’s strength and how she had been right. Nakamaru looked slightly shocked as he turned his eyes which were in slits to his father. Hatori gave a firm nod and saw no emotion come from his son, as he stood, gave himself a shake and trotted away.

During the next few moons Nakamaru grew into a handsome young black dragga (male wolf). When Nakamaru had left he was no more than eight moons old and any other pup his age would have never made the harsh cold winter as he did. Nakamaru had a certain strength within him that had kept him alive. As he grew he planned to take revenge on his family for turning him out, slowly he trekked through the mountains searching for his old home. One crisp morning Nakamaru saw the lean shape of a hunter wolf. The wolf had the perfect hunter’s shape the slender body and pointed snout with long legs and tail. Nakamaru watched the wolf drink from a spring as something familiar from him came over Nakamaru. The hunter turned his muzzle and gave the air a sniff, slowly his lips parted reveling his teeth, he had sensed an intruder. The young wolf began his way towards Nakamaru and only then did he realize that this was his brother whom escaped death. “Well look who it is, if it isn’t my noble hunting brother. Want to play tag again?” Masahiro stopped in his tracks and growled, “Nakamaru what do you want you were banished.”

Nakamaru batted a rock with his paw and sharply turned his head up, “Really my brother, do you give no greeting to me either?” Nakamaru sat hardly on his haunches as he stared at Masahiro. Masahiro glared at him, “Nakamaru you know that you are not supposed to be here I don’t want to have to hurt you please leave.” Nakamaru grinned evilly, “Hurt me?” Nakamaru looked astonished, “Oh brother you don’t have to worry about hurting me, oh no all you have to worry about is yourself. Take me home brother I long to meet my family again.” Masahiro was afraid but he stood his ground, “No.” Nakamaru’s fur bristled, “No? I see I have to teach you some manners.” lunging at Masahiro.

Nakamaru snipped at Masahiro’s back legs as he struggled to take himself and Nakamaru home. As they approached the ridge Nakamaru gave out a long howl. The pack gathered below him and their eyes grew wide as they spotted him and the mangled body of Masahiro at his feet. “Family!” called out Nakamaru, “I come to speak with you. I do not intend to kill any of you unless you pursue it. I come to tell you that I come to ruin your peace with man.”

Hatori retorted, “Are you mad Nakamaru!? What are trying to do?!”
Nakamaru smiled as he glanced at Hatori, “Father do you not understand I am going to get revenge on you, for banishing me.”
Hatori’s gaze suddenly filled with fear, “Nakamaru revenge is never good for your sake and ours don’t ruin the peace.”
Nakamaru raised his muzzle and howled, “Farewell my father!” Looking down at Masahiro Nakamaru growled, “You are not worth much anymore.”

Masahiro’s eyes grew wide, “No, brother please!”
Nakamaru gripped Masahiro by the neck, tasting the warm blood rush into his mouth as it had when he killed Yumi, he flung him down the cliff and as Masahiro hit the bottom he died at his mother’s paws.
Nakamaru knew that the peace between man and wolf had taken decades to form and if he could crush this relationship his one true goal would be met.

Kaori was the village’s sweetest girl, everyday she would walk outside to gather flowers. People would say that when she walked it was the walk of an angel. Kaori was only within a moon of reaching her fourteenth season, but beauty had already taken her. Her skin was a pale white, like newly fallen snow, and long smooth black hair reached down to her ankles. A pair of brilliant blue eyes were shown with kindness and love for all things in the world. Kaori could wade in the water and all the fish would swim to her, butterflies would land upon her slender shoulders, birds would even come to sing for her. Kaori had never done anything wrong for she was kind, gentle, and caring and everyone she met fell in love with her.

Nakamaru watched this girl and he had the perfect plan he saw how much she was loved how she cared for everything, from the smallest ant to the giant blazing sun. Nakamaru knew if he the girl was gone the people would be heartbroken so he conjured up an evil plan. Kaori was down by the river dipping her feet in it and talking to the fish when she saw a wolf who was limping. Kaori hated seeing anything in pain so she of course ran up to the black wolf with no fear. Tenderly she picked up the wolf’s paw which was bleeding very badly then she carefully wrapped it up. Day in and day out she cared for the wolf and she was fascinated by his long jet black wings. The people would occasionally tell her that a wolf with wings was evil and that she should not be so close to him. Kaori though would not listen for the black wolf was her friend and he would never hurt her. On the day the sun rose for the thirteenth time since she helped the black wolf, like always Kaori went out by the stream to talk to the fish. Nakamaru thought to himself, what a foolish girl she is, he padded down silently to her. Kaori stretched her hand out to him, and he gently licked it, knowing that it would be this day. Nakamaru carefully began to trot off knowing somehow she would follow him to make sure he went safely. As Nakamaru suspected Kaori did follow him. Nakamaru padded into the darkest part of the forest where he knew Kaori would not be heard.

Suddenly he stopped and turned his head to her baring his teeth, she was in his territory now, and there would be no escaping. Kaori gave a slightly confused look and began to back away. Nakamaru began to circle her giving her no room to escape his darkness. Kaori backed into a Sakura tree (cherry blossom tree) , and even though she suddenly knew how wrong she had been to trust the black wolf she felt no fear. Nakamaru then spoke, “Girl you are foolish and naïve, you trust your heart too much and you ignore what is true.” Pausing to lick his chops he continued, “This is where our peace ends; when your kind sees a wolf they will see me, a ruthless killer. When your filth sees that they will kill and hunt them down.”

Nakamaru growled as Kaori smiled softly at him and in a voice that sounded so heavenly she said, “Wolf if you must kill me then do so but I warn you wolf if the people find that you did this not only will your kind be hunted but you will be punished.” Nakamaru bared his teeth and replied, “No I shall not be punished because I will be far gone when they try to find me but my pack will die to their spears.” Not waiting for a reply Nakamaru lunged, Kaori did not try to move or fight back she simply stayed where she was waiting for the teeth to bite into her soft flesh.
Nakamaru’s teeth met her arm, crushing through the flesh and bone, and he yanked her down to the ground. Nakamaru proceeded to use his teeth to crack through her hands, ankles, and he even tore half the skin of her face after he had clawed her stomach and back. Sakura flowers landed on her tangled once beautiful body and a single tear slid from her eye as she spoke softer than the first time, “Wolf what you have done is bad and you will be punished not by my hand for I forgive you but you shall be punished by my people.” Gasping for air she continued, “My people cannot kill you because I forgave you but they will punish you and your goal will be met too. Wolf I-“Kaori never had time to finish her sentence for she closed her good eye and silently left the world.

Nakamaru grinned his evil heart felt no pain as he dragged her body back to the village. People came running and screaming when they saw her body. As the leader saw the black wolf he cursed him for what he did.
Little Wolf’s eyes grew big as he asked New Thunder, “Mother what was the curse?”
Silent Snake looked into the distance and said, “That is why man hunts wolf is it not?”

“Well,” New Thunder said noticing the storm had finally stopped, “Yes Silent Snake that is why we do, for we fear that they are like Nakamaru. Second of all this is how revenge and forgiveness became. Nakamaru had been so over taken by his evil that when he had killed his sister and was banished he could not forget it because he longed to get even. Kaori on the other hand loved the entire world and could never submit to hating so with her love she brought the world the ability to forgive others.” New Thunder stroked Silent Snake’s hair as she then whispered, “Nakamaru on the other hand was cursed to cry over the earth for his being evil so in that way he could help everything he hurt. So children when it rains think of how Nakamaru is thinking of what he did wrong and how his tears pour on the earth.”

Tired Breeze looked slightly confused, “But mother why is there thunder and lightning which strikes the earth so cruelly?” New Thunder smiled, “You see children although Nakamaru may cry for his wrongs these tears are not for sadness but they are for his anger of being cursed and not escaping as he had planned, so when you hear thunder and seeing lightning that is him growling and slashing the skies with his claws.”
New Thunder smiled at her children again, “Sleep my children for soon your dad shall come home. I promise.”
milon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, that's really good, Leopard.. ^_^
Leopardstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ^ ^
Sterling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gazes at the screen* I want more!! I really like it..It's wonderful. ^.^
Leopardstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ^ ^

I was going to make it longer but it was already 11 pages doubled spaced( I wish we didn't have to type double-spaced >.<) it was the longest in the class Embarassed

I may make it longer someday or make another story for the fun of it ^ ^ I love writing!

If anyone has a story idea for me go ahead and give it to me Very Happy
Cecelia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it Leopard! I like to write stories too but they aren't nearly good as that one! Smile
Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely Leopard!

I enjoyed it.
American

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... that was awesome Leopard.
Leopardstorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: