Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

*Bangs head against desk in discontentment*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sterling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: *Bangs head against desk in discontentment* Reply with quote

Is 'discintentment' even a word?!

How I love & hate change. Esspecially on here. Like the new topics..I like those..but I've recently seen that when people are raising tokens to create something new, to get a whole, you have to pay 150 tokens!! I think that's really unreasonable. You can get 2 endangered animals for 150 tokens.

I've finally accepted the fact that token prices will rise, so I won't bother complaining about that...

Just thought we, as the people of SBF [lol, i feel important], could band togather and help make a difference.

*bursts out in laughter* pfft, like that'll happen.

I do think it'd be nice if we could get unsterile offspring for 1oo tokens not 15o tokens...

Sterling
Jinxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking AEs I've sold sterile AEs for 250-400 tokens each, so asking 150 for a whole one isn't bad really. Wink

As for Endangered. Yes, we can buy pairs for 150 tokens. I'm more likely to contribute is it's an AE than an endangered. But if you're like me, even my Endangered variations, from my foundie pair are as precious as my AEs. You couldn't get me to sell one for 400 tokens whole (though I will gift or trade whole offspring with people on my trusted list).
odinsdottir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Sterling, but I've been as guilty of that as any other.... Truth is though, most of us will take what we can get.... literally. The only way to stop that is for no one to buy.... then where would the SBF economy be?

I've put most of my efforts into helping players help each other.... but the problem is that the market is depressed for the Creators Club auctions.... And at this time I cannot suppliment the tokens we raise as I have in the past.

I have SOME, but not enough to do half what I want.

odinsdottir
Galen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it is a busy time of year, and maybe a lot of players aren't even checking out the auctions. Patience, everything cycles, and so will this.

As for 150 tokens for a whole AE-- WHAT A DEAL Very Happy

If you don't want to contribute tokens to a cause, just don't. No big deal. If you want the endangered pair for 150, then buy it, BUT BREED RESPONSIBLY. Breed to replace, or trade with a trusted player, but DON'T FLOOD THE MARKET.

It seems that might be able to make the most people happy. The creator gets 150 tokens, you get your pair, and yet there are no more individuals available on the open market. Win/Win.

I think that is the problem, when a creator sees their beloved creation flooded all over the market, and yet they are getting no credit, tangible or intangible!
Chilly Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to create the AE meerkat, and all you had to donate was 100 tokens for a whole, YET STILL only a few people have donated, and it has been on there for a couple of months! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: