Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Odd attachments
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you have any odd items you are attatched to?
Yes, if so please post what it is....
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
What?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

LHUhannah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Odd attachments Reply with quote

I have learned that I have an "unnatural" attatchment to my clothing. I say it's cause I only buy pieces that I absolutely LOVE and wait for them to completely wear out...but others say I'm just weird.

SO I ask you:

Do any of you have an attachment to an "odd" object or item?
Silversketches

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Stuffies.

I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to sell my old Stuffed Animals...

Even though they're in a huge carboard box in the basement.

XD
Amara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silversketches wrote:
My Stuffies.

XD

Ah-haha, me too, half are in the loft half are in my wardrobe, some reason my collection expands, Rolling Eyes
Trinity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silversketches wrote:
My Stuffies.

XD

Me to! I have 9 trash bags filled with them! And I get more whenever I can.
Silversketches

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, atleast I know I'm not alone.

XD
Sterling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silversketches wrote:
My Stuffies.

XD

Heh. Me, too. Mr. Green Most of them are packed away now, but they used to overfow my bed room. Laughing When I was younger, I used to boast that I had 200 beanie babies. Still true.

LHUHannah, your not alone wif that one too. With most of my clothes I hate it when I grow out of them. I st6ill have a few things I used to wear when I was 4....heh.
odinsdottir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My crystals, runes and COMPUTER.... oh and my snoring polar bear

lol

odinsdottir
Tiger_lily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fish, mainly my angels.

since for now i agreed to wait on children for a few more years my fish are my kids. i had a total of 10 of them 1 in which i had for about 4 years, but due to the city changing the chemicals in the water that 1 and 3 others died or had to be put down Crying or Very sad i then had to sell a pair to make room for the others, so i have 2 pairs, and an odd ball who i got for trading in gold fish.

but at least one of the two pair are laying eggs and i have 10 babies tight now Very Happy

saying all that i dont know what i would do with out them Very Happy
iluvbuilding429

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to never want to part with anything. anything at all. i would always get in trouble at school for trying to bring my trash back from lunch or snack. i thought it was so sad to throw things away. i can throw away trash now, but i don't like parting with much. i think it's sad to cut the grass. poor grass blades dying. i'm extremely weird. when i was little, my dad was pruning a tree, and when he cut off a really big branch, i laid on it and cried for like an hour!
LHUhannah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah, I have like 150 old stuffed animals. Each of them has a story and I refuse to let my younger sister have any of them because once I did that and she ripped a giant hole in my favorite Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch) doll.

I even right now am sitting on my bed at college next to my stuffed dog that I bought off my older brother when I was like 6. He made me pay him all my birthday money. But I love "Spot" so much to this day and cann't sleep without him, my poor future husband.
*jenny*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my budgies i love em to bits i have seven and started off with one then begged and begged my parents until we got a female then we got a nest box and then the budgies did the rest. i couldnt part with them i thought id sell a couple if i ever got more than five or more babes but seeing them grow from an egg and watching franky and his mate silver (who absoloutely hated eachother the first time we introduced them) doing everything together and silver whos usually a cranky old bat being such a devoted mother makes me kick myself for even thinking of getting rid of them Smile
Vitani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear where to start....?

My pets...I'm very emotionally attached to all the animals in my life, even if I don't personally own them...

Lol, my 'stuffies', definately. I still have a couple from when I was very little...Each one has a name, each one has a story of how I got it...Even though everyone except Ginger Ninja Kitty lives in my wardrobe...Lol, GNK is a little beanie that sits on my computer desk Very Happy

My video library Embarassed Yes...I have around 200 VHS tapes all over the house...I just can't help myself...I can't stop taping things, and then I can't bring myself to tape over it again >.<

I'm a Rat ( Zodiac wise ) and...Well, lets just say I'm true to my sign. I hoard. Incessantly. I just...Can't...Help myself... Shocked
Ralph Shackell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have pieces of my baby blanket.
I still have stuffed animals from when i was a kid in my closet.
I still have work I did in primary school

I used to try to wear old clothes lots but i kept on getting new clothes that it was getting impossible to keep them all so i had to put stuff in the poor box. I like to do triathlons in the summer time and you always get new t-shirts so I keep having to get rid of t-shirts.

Cheers,
Ralph.
LabNut

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my stuffies of course. all have names and all have a story. the only problum i have is that when i name them i can;t rename them no matter what. like just a few days ago i got a bear out of the crain machine and i called it purple just for fun. well now i can;t change the name becuase it will have Identate problums. LOL

My rats and even stranger than that hammocks for my rats. most rat owners have like 10-20 not me i have 2-3 hundred of them becuase i can't help it. i see a cutie fabric and i have to buy it to make more hammocks. i have 3 storage binns full but i can;t part with any of them. even the ones that are two small for all 8 of my rats to fit in cuase u never know when u will need them.

I have other but im; tierd of typing just now. so more to come later
Chilly Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mice, I love them all sooo much. Many of them have babies or are pregnant right now. I am VERY picky in the males and females I use to breed, for color and personality. I love them all and it is very hard to part with the babies, because I am forced to give the babies to the local pet store and I have no idea if they are going to good homes! Sad
That is the reason I have over a hundred of them, but not to worry, a pet store just agreed to take 80 of them and this pet store actually seems to treat the animals VERY well, wich is surprising! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Chicken Chatter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: